Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and don't know where to start

(21-01-2020, 07:24 AM)DreamKist Wrote:  Hello! Welcome!

Okay, it's easy to get lost in all the options. I've tried most of them.  Be VERY careful about supplements, i personally don't recommend them. They can be dangerous, have adverse effects, and be expensive without any real results. (But everyone is different.)

My advice would be to start with Noogleberry & Massage, add a protein shake to your diet (I've noticed much better results when i add a protein shake after my weight training workouts but before my noogle sessions.) Also check out the thread about tracking your progress, i do it everyday, and it's helped me immensely on multiple things. 

Be patient & diligent, & DON'T RUSH YOURSELF! It takes time, patience, and an open timeline. Allow yourself to enjoy the journey.

Good Luck!

Hi thank you for your response  Blush I feel like so many people who have had amazing results have gotten there by using mostly supplements, so it's nice to hear someone else say that other options can work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
New and don't know where to start - by merryberry - 21-01-2020, 04:30 AM
RE: New and don't know where to start - by DreamKist - 21-01-2020, 07:24 AM
RE: New and don't know where to start - by merryberry - 22-01-2020, 03:55 AM
RE: New and don't know where to start - by EllaC - 22-01-2020, 06:25 AM
RE: New and don't know where to start - by surferjoe2007 - 24-01-2020, 04:14 PM