Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO Protocol

Hey I am currently on the first day of my cycle and I am starting to take the BO pills. I am taking Fertility Queen's pills and I really hope that this will work for me. I do think I'll have to gage how I'm feeling throughout this process but I have to tread lightly because I am anemic, have symptoms of endometriosis (not confirmed completely) and have fibrocystic breast disease. So hopefully my monthly bleeding doesn't get worse from what it is now and the lumps in my breast can be digested by my body somehow (If not, it's okay. I just hope the fibroadenomas I have, don't grow) . I am newly 22 and I really hope this helps me grow to maximum a C cup. I am currently a 32 A maybe double A. Who knows honestly... I really like the shape of my breast but want them to be a little fuller.  So here's my plan. 

Plan 
Day 23-29 (week before my period): 10 drops/ea. (Maca, milk thistle, dong quai, wild yam, saw palmetto) per day

Cycle 1 (I'm currently here)
Day 1-22: 1 pill of BO per day
Day 23-29 (week before my period): 10 drops/ea. (Maca, milk thistle, dong quai, wild yam, saw palmetto) per day
Keep that dosage for 4 cycles.

Cycle 5
Day 1-22: 2 pills of BO per day

Cycle 10
Day 1-22: 3 pills of BO per day

Cycle 15
Day 1-22: Break
Take a break for 2 cycles.

Cycle 18
Day 1-22: 1 pill of BO per day
Keep that dosage for 2 cycles.

Cycle 21
Day 1-22: 2 pills of BO per day

Cycle 24
Day 1-22: 3 pills of BO per day

After that I would assess the growth and stay with it or stop. I bought weights (2, 3, and 5lbs) and have some whey protein powder. I am going to be working out regularly (3 times a week)  

I really would love the help of someone who has experience with BO supplements. Is this a good routine? Do you guys see any potential risks? I'm eager to hear your expertise and suggestions. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon