Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method!

(16-11-2019, 05:10 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Yeh I think your breasts are lovely. 
I didn’t read it all sorry ? 
I’d look at collagen building support and pectorals to get those beauties a bit more pert should that be a goal. They are lovely though regardless.

Thanks Ella!

Yes, 'pert' is my main goal at this point (growth would just be an added bonus! lol!!)

I've tried so many collagen supplements in the past, everything from the powder to the pills to simple nutrition like bone broth! For some reason it seems I don't really benefit much if any from the supplements I have taken orally making me wonder more and more about my gut health. So with that said I have been trying for years to improve my digestive health (I do have IBS so I know things are not as efficient as they should be!) I take probiotics, eat some fermented products (sauerkraut, Kimchi, etc), eat alot of bananas and other fruit, rice and other whole grain but I am as gluten free as possible (I have all the markers for celiac but 1 - I was tested due to digestive problems but found when I went off gluten my migraines nearly vanished, except during my cycle!), some seafood and very little red meat - when I do I try to eat only organic grass fed... but still have alot of digestive issues like weekend/vacation constipation (basically anytime I'm not at work,... weird I know! but I think it's because I never let myself slow down and relax but at work I'm in a flow and seem to stay on schedule and I'm able to eliminate regularly, sometimes several times a day TMI?-SORRY!). Also, and I don't know what the connection is, but twice I've tried different collagen 'supplements' and ended up with a yeast infection! again, TMI-SORRY!!!

The ones I've tried (that I can remember) are;
Great Lakes Collagen
Vital Proteins
Dr Axe
Neocell
BioSil (liquid)
The Vitamin Shoppe
Natures Bounty
Natures Truth
My Kind
Bone Broth (Homemade)
Applied Nutrition (Liquid) (this one gave me an infection!)
Swiss (Liquid) (this one also gave me an infection)

Do you have a suggestion on a good collagen supplement? 
I am also an avid gym rat, I lift weights 3x per week and run the other 2 days. On the weekends I am usually pretty active with hunting, fishing, camping, or one project or another.

Unfortunately, my skin is one of my biggest enemies, I have tried many things (nutrition, supplements, creams, wraps, etc) to improve without success. I have even tried more drastic options like Derma pen treatment, Endermologie (roller/suction for circulation & cellulite), Forma (a laser and heat treatment to rejuvenate cells), and M'liss niacin wraps (for circulation), all of my skin is lumpy, saggy & LOOSE  Angry .

Even in my 20's I had a belly pooch, saddlebags, and droopy boobs.

The picture below was taken a few years back when I was doing a competition, but for the most part it is still the way I look. (Keep in mind this is with a full spray tan, lots of oil, poses that pull the skin tight, really good lighting and a great photographer that knows what shes doing to make ppl look their best!) However, THE MUSCLES ARE REAL! 

Nice tight skin and firm boobies is my ultimate goal!!!

I've been doing what I can with what I have...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 13-11-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by Happyme - 14-11-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 15-11-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by hannah - 15-11-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 19-11-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by EllaC - 16-11-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 18-11-2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by EllaC - 20-11-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by hannah - 21-11-2019, 08:48 AM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by EllaC - 21-11-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 25-11-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 25-11-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 05-12-2019, 10:39 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 12-12-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 13-12-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by Happyme - 13-12-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 16-12-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by EllaC - 17-12-2019, 06:41 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 17-12-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 13-12-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by James98 - 14-12-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 16-12-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by EllaC - 14-12-2019, 07:56 AM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 26-12-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 17-01-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method! - by StormyAngel - 03-02-2020, 03:28 PM