Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you think why all estrogen dominance girls have hard time to have big breasts

Thank you Bonny.

I think many of us are small because they were having bad diets during puberty. I myself was superskinny, over active at sports making me severely underweight. Many here underestimate the influence of diet and how long it takes. I was having a very poor diet from age 9 till 18. That was 9 years. One cant correct that in a matter of months. Especially because most dont have an iron discipline without draw backs. I know biggi i want that you want this so badly, it will take patience and making good lifestyle changes forever.
I see you search reasons for yourself to say see I have pcis, something is wrong with me. I think you should really search it in the basics. Like what does a human body need for tissue growth. Etc. Look for holes in your diet, do you eat enough protein, carbs vitamins and minerals etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What do you think why all estrogen dominance girls have hard time to have big breasts - by biggiwant - 15-10-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: What do you think why all estrogen dominance girls have hard time to have big breasts - by hannah - 16-10-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: What do you think why all estrogen dominance girls have hard time to have big breasts - by Bonny - 17-10-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: What do you think why all estrogen dominance girls have hard time to have big breasts - by hannah - 18-10-2019, 11:21 AM