Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you think why all estrogen dominance girls have hard time to have big breasts

Because their receptors are filled in with estrogen. Then there should be progesterone opening the "gate" again. Then estrogen should fill them in again, and so the receptors stay responsive. When there is only estrogen, which is unlikely, youre receptors are closed, like a lock. I have heard saying they call this burned off receptors.
The ones with bigger boobs probably have more sensitive receptors or the right serum levels of both p and e to keep the breasts responsive and so they should grow. And ofcourse the well known enemy of boob growth, testosterone. Which you can use in your benefit by incorperating aromastase herbs like i.e white peony root.

You can find balance by cycling herbs. Look at a menstrual cycle, see which hormones should be raised on which day and try to mimick that. If you do this youll be balanced, if you grow from balance is the question. Try to raise dosage, by listening to your body. Watch out for the upper limit dosage, see if you can tolerate it. 
And do everything right, diet is important. Make sure your body is not deficient and gets all nutrients. Supplements to fill in your nutritional needs should be taken before a program imo, so you dont start deficient!

One last thought, when breasts grow in puberty, we dont have balanced hormones, our hormones shift all over the place, and by that constant fluctuations our breasts stay sensitive instead of used to the regular hormonal status and so we grow..

Oh and another thing do you know about xeno estrogens? Imagind them as keys they can fit on our receptors just like natural and synthetic estrogens can and phytoestro's as well. But they dont make you grow, they just fill in the lock and lock it up, with no benefit for boob growth.

Avoid the xenoestrogens as much as possible.

Oh and personally i should not take estrogens before cycle day 10..its just experience, i saw it did not worked well for me. Unfortunately i dont work in a lab and i am not a scientist lol. So i cant tell you what to do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What do you think why all estrogen dominance girls have hard time to have big breasts - by biggiwant - 15-10-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: What do you think why all estrogen dominance girls have hard time to have big breasts - by hannah - 16-10-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: What do you think why all estrogen dominance girls have hard time to have big breasts - by Bonny - 17-10-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: What do you think why all estrogen dominance girls have hard time to have big breasts - by hannah - 18-10-2019, 11:21 AM