Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Nexum

Hello,
what is the difference between breast Nexus and Breast Nexum, and every time i try to make an account for NEXum it says the security code thingy is wrong, but i put it in right!!!! I been trying to make an account for a week now, any help please,

(10-10-2019, 04:31 AM)Hopeful65 Wrote:  Hello,
what is the difference between breast Nexus and Breast Nexum, and every time i try to make an account for NEXum it says the security code thingy is wrong, but i put it in right!!!! I been trying to make an account for a week now, any help please,

Breast Nexum is our sister site for males or trans ladies and their breast growing journeys....it's has some great info on there too however just remember most of it is geared towards 'male hormones'.  Can't help with the account thing if it asks for gender that may be the problem.  We used to share a site however it became confusing, especially for those who didn't take the time to read and learn.

(10-10-2019, 04:31 AM)Hopeful65 Wrote:  every time i try to make an account for NEXum it says the security code thingy is wrong, but i put it in right!!!! I been trying to make an account for a week now, any help please,

I registered a test account at Nexum just now and I didn't have any problems.

Perhaps you could post exactly what you entered that was found to be wrong.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon