Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nursing Mom

I'm about to wean my 16 month old, but part of me doesn't want to just because I want to keep the boobs! I have half the supply I used to, but my boobs have stayed about the same size. So, before I wean, I've decided to try some methods while I have a bit of an advantage, and I'm not on birth control. I researched herbs listed here that are safe for baby, and came up with blessed thistle, fenugreek, fennel seed, milk thistle, and goat's rue. Mommy Knows Best is the brand I am using for all the herbs, mainly because most are combined, and I only then need to take 2 pills 4 times a day. It also instructs you not to drink 15 mins before and wait 15 mins after, besides like 2oz to swallow them. I'm already getting some pains I didn't get before, but who knows yet what those mean! Any tips?

(08-10-2019, 07:17 PM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  I'm about to wean my 16 month old, but part of me doesn't want to just because I want to keep the boobs! I have half the supply I used to, but my boobs have stayed about the same size. So, before I wean, I've decided to try some methods while I have a bit of an advantage, and I'm not on birth control. I researched herbs listed here that are safe for baby, and came up with blessed thistle, fenugreek, fennel seed, milk thistle, and goat's rue. Mommy Knows Best is the brand I am using for all the herbs, mainly because most are combined, and I only then need to take 2 pills 4 times a day. It also instructs you not to drink 15 mins before and wait 15 mins after, besides like 2oz to swallow them. I'm already getting some pains I didn't get before, but who knows yet what those mean! Any tips?

Hi Abitinsecure,  Usually women are looking for increase in breast volume and the Grow Yours Natural Breast Enhancement Process works similar to when a woman gets pregnant.  Using our process for lobe development, a woman increases her breast size and then after she has obtained her maximum size, she goes on a maintenance program which is part of the process to maintain her breast volume.  You on the other hand have reached your maximum breast size so you don't need to grow any more but you want to maintain the breast size that you have so that is what the maintenance part of our program does naturally, without pills, creams or herbs.  You would have to follow the Grow Yours program in case you could still increase some more and then when your breasts plateau and cannot increase any more, you go on the maintenance part of the program which will trim the amount of exercises and sessions to once every couple of days or so, depending what your particular body needs to keep the breast size you have.  Once that optimized excercise and sessions are determined by our program, you just do that for as long as you want to keep your breast size.  No further costs and not having to take or use anything.

Regards,
Joseph

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon