Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help me improve my current program (not getting results) - pics included

I have had some permanent growth, it feels like it’s taking forever just seeing them daily, but measuring and tracking cycle dates measured to have #s to look at helps, so can look back and see I’m up 3/4.”  My thread with progress & program changes is here.

I had a growth spurt when I started it but felt like I’d stalled some last couple months (I started 9/12).  But all day today my areolas have been puffy and nipples incredibly sensitive (my silk sheets feel like sandpaper on them!!), so maybe they’re going to have a growth spurt will know when measure next month.  I started on CD 12, so try to measure that day each cycle so not a period swell then thinking I shrank.  I don’t get tender boobs or much of any sensations with period, my areolas got a bit puffy when I started then went normal, I don’t remember if they were this sensitive before.

From what others have said, BO can take 6 months to start seeing results, so just stick with it.  If it’s been 3 months and no changes maybe modify dose.  Slow & steady is definitely the way to go.

Sending booby growth vibes to you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread