Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help me improve my current program (not getting results) - pics included

Hey ladies

I have been trying NBE this year, so far no success and thought I would have a break from the herbs and then get my hormones tested before trying any new program.

So I have only been taking milk thistle for the last couple of months because I heard it’s good for the liver and for clearing out any phytohormones that might have been in my system from the herbs I took when I first tried NBE program at the start of this year. Below are my recent results that I just got back.  

Day 3 of menstrual cycle
Ref. range
Progesterone                            1.2 nmol/L  (0.38 ng/mL)                        (0.5 ng/mL) menstrual                            See Image 1.0
Oestradiol                                 91 pmol/L (25 pg/mL)                              (25 – 60 pg/mL) menstrual                    See Image 2.0
Prolactin                                    260 mIU/L (12.22 ng/mL)                        (2 – 29 ng/mL)
Testosterone                             0.9 nmol/L (0.28 ng/mL)                          (0.08 – 0.6 ng/mL)
Free Testosterone                    11 pmol/L (3 pg/mL)                                 (< 9.5 pg/mL)
SHBG                                          58 nmol/L                                                   (18 – 114 nmol/L)
DHEA Sulphate                         4.5 umol/L                                                   (1.2 – 10.3 umol/L)
Plasma IGF-1                            155 ug/L                                                       (80 – 292 ug/L)

And Day 33 of menstrual cycle (1 week after my temp goes up and 1 week before next period starts)
Progesterone                            24.8 nmol/L  (7.8 ng/mL)                        (8 - 18 ng/mL) menstrual                       See Image 1.0
Oestradiol                                  391 pmol/L (106.5 pg/mL)                     (50 – 370 pg/mL) menstrual                  See Image 2.0

Image 1.0

Image 2.0

I should mention my cycles currently are longer than average and more like 6 weeks than 4 weeks in the pictures. Although I think that’s because it’s been winter here in the southern hemisphere. In the beginning of the year in summer they were between 4 to 5 weeks long. Last year when I was on the pill they were only 4 weeks as it forced it like this. (Levlen ED, Levonorgestrel 150ug and ethinyloestradiol 30 ug) I came off the pill over a year ago now though before trying any NBE program.

I’m not sure if it was winter or taking herbs or because I was massaging that made my period longer but I have stopped all herbs now and have only been taking milk thistle and still my period is around 5 to 6 weeks long so I’m thinking it’s just the cold season in the southern hemisphere…?   

My last herb program consisted of something similar to Chiyomilk’s. I would take PM during follicular and stop PM during luteal and instead I took small amounts of (in order of highest to lowest) saw palmetto, wild yam root, dandelion root, black cohosh, red clover and vitex. I also took collagen and pig placenta everyday and sometimes a tea drink with Chinese dates, astragalus root and ginger. I also massage twice a day with IsoSensuals Enhance breast enlargement cream that has voluplus in it.

But I noticed nothing at all after doing this for 4 cycles (almost half the year)…. Sad

At the start though I did once feel maybe the slight tenderness around the nipple and breasts when I first tried PM but it didn’t continue for the next months and never noticed any growth.

So after the break and now knowing where my natural hormones level are I thought I would first ask you knowledgeable people on Breast Nexus what I should try differently. It would be good to know if there is anyone out there that has similar hormone levels to me and what programs they tried that worked for them. Actually I’m also wondering if there is anything where someone has put together something that say what program to do if your hormone levels are X because I think that would be useful for everyone as you would also know what not to try. Like as a visual chart that people could use as a reference as it has on one axis people’s hormones and on the other axis programs that worked or didn’t work or showed some kind of correlation.  

Anyway I was thinking of trying mad scientist soy and flax seed powder with a high fibre almost vegetarian diet program as sounded like she got good quick results but first wanted to ask other people if they think it’s the correct thing for me to try.

I should also mention that I also have a Fibroadenoma, which I have had checked and been told it is not cancerous. But because I have I also don’t want to experiment too much with herbs that effect my hormones. It would be good to also know if anyone else on here has one or has had one and what they did about it; and if they had any success with one while they had it or after they had it removed. And if they got it removed how did they do it and what’s the best way? Is there a way for the body to naturally remove the lump or where to go for the best surgical techniques to have removed?

For a similar reason I’m also thinking this time of trying a program without any herbs at all but not sure yet. Maybe just massaging alone as I don’t think there is any side affects if I do it wrong. I’m not sure yet if I should add any creams, any recommendations for someone with my hormone levels? I’m also not sure but might one day try NB.

Wow sorry for the big post! Hope it might one day be useful for someone else who is similar to me. I should also mention I am currently 27.5” under bust and 29.5” bust, I am of Asian ethnicity and am bottom heavy/pear shaped so puberty definitely happened somewhere on my body Tongue and I’m in my mid-20s. Thanks if you got this far, any help would be most appreciated Big Grin

Here are some photos of me at starting point before my last attempt at PM and other herbs and also here are some of now. Both I think I am an AA cup Shy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your breast are pretty ?? listening to Quadiable intergrity on YouTube subliminal for breast and hourglass figure has helped my breast so much along with taking msm and massage ??

Hi!

I’m not a doctor, but I myself and others I know have had success with using Maca to regulate our menstrual cycles.  I had amenorrhea for years, I didn’t even get my first until just before I turned 18, even then it was only light spotting.  

I know some find success with enhancing curves using maca, I’ve never experienced that and have taken 1+ TB off and on for years.  It gives energy as well, so don’t take at night.  I often add it to my morning smoothies, even though my cycle is like clockwork (or was before bc, went off it last cycle after 3 months of using, and got my period but it was 2 days early, have been taking daily now to make sure cycle good, will know in a couple weeks.

I had an employee with alopecia who hadn’t had her period in years, a month of taking 2 TB of maca a day and she got her period and kept getting it every month after, she stopped taking maca bc she hoped her period would stop again (lol) but it kept coming every month.

Maca balances hormone levels on the hypothalamus-pituitary-ovarian axis - the pituitary gland stimulates the ovaries and adrenal glands produce the estrogen/progesterone/etc that the body needs, maca helps regulate that.  

Some studies show maca boosts DHEA & lowers cortisol too, DHEA is also responsible for our hormones & levels of DHEA lower with age - starting in our 20s.  Cortisol is the stress hormone, and can lead to fat in our organs (might be why my employee lost weight on maca).

DIM is also used for balancing estrogen levels - particularly reducing “bad” and clearing out “extra.”

Every body is different & how we respond is different.  Some women here have amazing results with herbs, others use BO and others like MissMadScientist had great success with flax/soy/milk.  

The most important is to know where you’re at, then balance hormones, and keep monitoring them while using things that modify them.

I’m currently taking a pituitary glandular to support my thyroid while doing all these things.  I have a thread on here too if you’re curious about my program.  

I started off intense - with MissMadScientist’s BO program (BO/MK677/HMB/etc).  I did see growth.

I do know protein is important to provide amino acids (the building blocks) for the new tissue we’re creating.  You’d said vegetarian, so perhaps try a whey protein.

(24-12-2023, 09:25 PM)JB1027 Wrote:  Hi!

I’m not a doctor, but I myself and others I know have had success with using Maca to regulate our menstrual cycles.  I had amenorrhea for years, I didn’t even get my first until just before I turned 18, even then it was only light spotting.  

I know some find success with enhancing curves using maca, I’ve never experienced that and have taken 1+ TB off and on for years.  It gives energy as well, so don’t take at night.  I often add it to my morning smoothies, even though my cycle is like clockwork (or was before bc, went off it last cycle after 3 months of using, and got my period but it was 2 days early, have been taking daily now to make sure cycle good, will know in a couple weeks.

I had an employee with alopecia who hadn’t had her period in years, a month of taking 2 TB of maca a day and she got her period and kept getting it every month after, she stopped taking maca bc she hoped her period would stop again (lol) but it kept coming every month.

Maca balances hormone levels on the hypothalamus-pituitary-ovarian axis - the pituitary gland stimulates the ovaries and adrenal glands produce the estrogen/progesterone/etc that the body needs, maca helps regulate that.  

Some studies show maca boosts DHEA & lowers cortisol too, DHEA is also responsible for our hormones & levels of DHEA lower with age - starting in our 20s.  Cortisol is the stress hormone, and can lead to fat in our organs (might be why my employee lost weight on maca).

DIM is also used for balancing estrogen levels - particularly reducing “bad” and clearing out “extra.”

Every body is different & how we respond is different.  Some women here have amazing results with herbs, others use BO and others like MissMadScientist had great success with flax/soy/milk.  

The most important is to know where you’re at, then balance hormones, and keep monitoring them while using things that modify them.

I’m currently taking a pituitary glandular to support my thyroid while doing all these things.  I have a thread on here too if you’re curious about my program.  

I started off intense - with MissMadScientist’s BO program (BO/MK677/HMB/etc).  I did see growth.

I do know protein is important to provide amino acids (the building blocks) for the new tissue we’re creating.  You’d said vegetarian, so perhaps try a whey protein.
Hey I decided to try MissMadScientist’s BO program with some minor changes (I had to stop the cimetidine early because I was getting too many side effects and I wasn’t even taking the full dose) and I was wondering how long did it take you to see results ? I wanted to give it a full 3 months at least to give it a chance to work and I’m now 2 months in with no obvious changes, but I haven’t measured myself in 2 months so I don’t know for sure yet. I also added goats rue and reishi to replace the cimetidine.

I have had some permanent growth, it feels like it’s taking forever just seeing them daily, but measuring and tracking cycle dates measured to have #s to look at helps, so can look back and see I’m up 3/4.”  My thread with progress & program changes is here.

I had a growth spurt when I started it but felt like I’d stalled some last couple months (I started 9/12).  But all day today my areolas have been puffy and nipples incredibly sensitive (my silk sheets feel like sandpaper on them!!), so maybe they’re going to have a growth spurt will know when measure next month.  I started on CD 12, so try to measure that day each cycle so not a period swell then thinking I shrank.  I don’t get tender boobs or much of any sensations with period, my areolas got a bit puffy when I started then went normal, I don’t remember if they were this sensitive before.

From what others have said, BO can take 6 months to start seeing results, so just stick with it.  If it’s been 3 months and no changes maybe modify dose.  Slow & steady is definitely the way to go.

Sending booby growth vibes to you!!

Very few women have succeeded with long term increase with pills alone usually just swelling that goes away when they stop the pills. I believe any nbe program needs to include massaging with a light oil like Almond oil about 10-15 min twice a day. For faster results add some Fenugreek oil or Pueraria Mirifica oil.

(25-12-2023, 07:23 AM)JB1027 Wrote:  I have had some permanent growth, it feels like it’s taking forever just seeing them daily, but measuring and tracking cycle dates measured to have #s to look at helps, so can look back and see I’m up 3/4.”  My thread with progress & program changes is here.

I had a growth spurt when I started it but felt like I’d stalled some last couple months (I started 9/12).  But all day today my areolas have been puffy and nipples incredibly sensitive (my silk sheets feel like sandpaper on them!!), so maybe they’re going to have a growth spurt will know when measure next month.  I started on CD 12, so try to measure that day each cycle so not a period swell then thinking I shrank.  I don’t get tender boobs or much of any sensations with period, my areolas got a bit puffy when I started then went normal, I don’t remember if they were this sensitive before.

From what others have said, BO can take 6 months to start seeing results, so just stick with it.  If it’s been 3 months and no changes maybe modify dose.  Slow & steady is definitely the way to go.

Sending booby growth vibes to you!!

That’s what I figured I’d have to do so thank you! I did have some nipple itchiness at some point in the beginning so I’m wondering if that was the beginning of a growth spurt, but I realized I was taking more BO than the program called for so I had to dial down how much I was taking. I guess I might go back to what I was taking before then, lol. 

Happy booby growth to you too! And happy holidays! ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon