Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormones unresponsive.

I feel like my body is unresponsive. I never developed at all, basically. My butt was a decent size, but boobs always an A or smaller.

When I got pregnant (easily got pregnant and stayed pregnant, very successful with pregnancy and delivery) nothing ever changed. I gained, at most 28 pounds, and it all went away once I had the baby. Both times I was pregnant my breasts never budged a bit. The increased progesterone didn't make my boobs budge a bit. When my milk came all the way in, they were obviously engorged, but only because they were holding milk. 

When I was breastfeeding, nothing about my body changed. I was the same weight before, during and after and have stayed at that weight. The same weight before, during and after pregnancy basically. 

My periods don't do anything to me. They don't give me acne, they don't give me sore boobs my breasts swell zero. I don't get headache or anything, just bad cramps. That is all that happens. But I never change. I always stay the same and have since I was about 13.

What's up?

(04-09-2019, 05:30 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  I feel like my body is unresponsive. I never developed at all, basically. My butt was a decent size, but boobs always an A or smaller.

When I got pregnant (easily got pregnant and stayed pregnant, very successful with pregnancy and delivery) nothing ever changed. I gained, at most 28 pounds, and it all went away once I had the baby. Both times I was pregnant my breasts never budged a bit. The increased progesterone didn't make my boobs budge a bit. When my milk came all the way in, they were obviously engorged, but only because they were holding milk. 

When I was breastfeeding, nothing about my body changed. I was the same weight before, during and after and have stayed at that weight. The same weight before, during and after pregnancy basically. 

My periods don't do anything to me. They don't give me acne, they don't give me sore boobs my breasts swell zero. I don't get headache or anything, just bad cramps. That is all that happens. But I never change. I always stay the same and have since I was about 13.

What's up?

I'm the same way! I wish I had answers!

(03-10-2019, 02:28 PM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  
(04-09-2019, 05:30 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  I feel like my body is unresponsive. I never developed at all, basically. My butt was a decent size, but boobs always an A or smaller.

What's up?

I'm the same way! I wish I had answers!

I will say I have noticed the slightest of growth in these last 4 months. So subtle that it could just be hope. I changed up my massaging to not be so strict (like have to get 300 rotations and such) and started massaging much more roughly. Seems to have done something, unless the BO is finally starting to kick in. I've been using it about 4 months and just started on taking 4 pills. That's all I do cause I can't really afford anything else. Also, I try to fat brush, but think I am doing it wrong and don't have a lot of patience with it. I do the swoop and scoop in my bra sometimes. Mostly I just try to do as many chi rotations as possible. Where the whole boob is rotated toward the middle of your chest. Then I do some cupping and pulling. Maybe some growth, almost positively some. But very very little. 

I found an xhilaration bra that fits me better than any other bra has on ebay though. No gaps in the cup which is a first for me. 

Its xhilaration long line push up bralette, I think.

Are you massaging with oil? Aloe Vera, Almond, or Coconut oil.

(04-10-2019, 08:13 AM)James98 Wrote:  Are you massaging with oil? Aloe Vera, Almond, or Coconut oil.

I got some Flax to massage with. I have some low grade coconut oil and high grade almond oil. Also Shea butter and Castor oil. Olive too. Is there a reason any you suggest are best? 

I supposedly can't use flax if I am taking BO.

(08-10-2019, 06:10 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  
(04-10-2019, 08:13 AM)James98 Wrote:  Are you massaging with oil? Aloe Vera, Almond, or Coconut oil.

I got some Flax to massage with. I have some low grade coconut oil and high grade almond oil. Also Shea butter and Castor oil. Olive too. Is there a reason any you suggest are best? 

I supposedly can't use flax if I am taking BO.

They are all thin oils that absorb well, and have been used with good success by others. Aloe Vera, thinnest and Almond second.

What's up?
Hi RaineMail,

As you have explained yourself, your breasts became larger when you were breast feeding and they were engorged.  This means that the lobes in your breasts got larger and made your breasts look bigger.  The Grow Yours Natural Breast Enhancement Process works like that but without getting pregnant or having to breastfeed.  It works by making the lobes in your breasts increase in size and therefore creates breast volume to make your breasts bigger. Once you have reached your maximum breast size you go on the maintenance part of the program which helps you determine the amount of sessions and exercises you need to do to maintain that size.  

The Grow Yours Program should not affect your weight or other parts of your body because it is only targeted to your breasts. Some women that have used Grow Yours have mentioned that when they get their periods, their cramps and bleeding are less severe than normal.

To find out more about Grow Yours you can search this forum for "growyours process" which will even bring up archived posts of over 10 years ago when we gave free trials and had many women experiencing breast increases of 2 to 2 1/2 inches in a few weeks, or you can check out our website at https://growyours.com . I hope this helps.

Regards,
Joseph.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon