Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are you all pausing your life until you get big boobs?

(02-09-2019, 06:14 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I don't go out., wear makeup, dress up, meet people,  date and don't hang out with friends as often as I use to.

I kind of just want to get big boobs first. My hair and skin are also so awful and I have put on some weight too. It's like I don't want to do normal everyday things until I am "my normal self" or "pretty".

What's your take on this?

I never stopped my life really. But I don't have a huge success from NBE yet. I don't know when I will so I can't afford to stop my life. If you feel big boobs helps you to be happier, try to just wear bigger bras and  tight tops. You don't need to show off cleavage to everyone. But you can still show curves in a conservative and graceful way. Yes, your date will know your real size. Wear your true size for the first few dates. There are still many other social situations that nobody knows how big your real boobs are. So don't make it hard on yourself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread