Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are you all pausing your life until you get big boobs?

(02-09-2019, 06:14 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I don't go out., wear makeup, dress up, meet people,  date and don't hang out with friends as often as I use to.

I kind of just want to get big boobs first. My hair and skin are also so awful and I have put on some weight too. It's like I don't want to do normal everyday things until I am "ugly"

What's your take on this?
i've been doing the exact same. the only people i interact with regularly are my long-term boyfriend and parents, i feel like im living a lie with anyone else because how i look now doesn't feel like the real me. i've actually been putting off starting my entire career (which is heavily appearance oriented,) but then i realised that being a social recluse with a below-average self-care routine will never help me get to where i want to be or help me with my NBE!
having small boobs is depressing but taking care of our bodies in social, mental and physical ways will only help with our progress Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread