Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Deep Question (Notice: Intimate)

I dont have a similar experience to add but I do want to add something I saw in a documentary the other day where doctors had heard about the placebo effect beeing just as strong as the real operation for something wrong with bones in the spine..

They couldnt believe the scandanavian researchers so they wanted to find out and had a group of hundreds of people who needed this back-operation. Only halve of the patients received the operation the others were beeing tricked, thinking they had the operation...they did everything to ''fool'' the patients and made it loook like they really had the operation. And afterwards the pain of the patients in the placebo-group was gone just as with the  patients who did recveived the operation.

The doctors dont really know how to explain this but its truth mind-power, we have what it seems a personal pharmacy in our brains....BUT we really do have to believe it and have faith in it. A nice comparison is how centuries ago everybody believed in god and churches were active all over the western world. They must have known that thoughts are powerful things..

Yes I totally believe that when a young girl thinks she should not have breasts bc thats to feminine for her , Or she iss afraid she stays small and wont grow breasts, it really becomes reality.

We might keep ourselves more responsible for not having breasts and allow our minds to grow. In the mind and the bossom area ofcourse... Rolleyes Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by Aboreal - 26-08-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by sweetorange - 26-08-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by Aboreal - 26-08-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by Happyme - 28-08-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by koyasha - 26-05-2020, 12:33 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by hannah - 05-06-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by koyasha - 07-06-2020, 11:50 AM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by hannah - 08-06-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by koyasha - 09-06-2020, 03:46 PM