Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Generic Noogleberry?

I've used one of these sets on and off for some time now and I've decided I've got to stop hassling with the thing and get a real Noogleberry. The Kangzhu type set works, basically, but the quality is very poor. I find the cups and cushions fine and the little valves works work well, but the thing tends to fall apart all the time. All the connections between the tubing and the fittings are friction fit and after using it for a few months, they got to where they come apart all the time. And softer plastics like this don't glue very well. Lately I've had problems with the pump becoming jammed or difficult to operate. Also, with this set it is very easy to over suction and bruise yourself. A couple of times without realizing it I've found myself so bruised I had to stop for a few weeks to heal up.

I'm probably ordering a real Noogleberry soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Generic Noogleberry? - by RaineMail - 22-08-2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Generic Noogleberry? - by sweetorange - 23-08-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: Generic Noogleberry? - by RaineMail - 25-08-2019, 06:12 AM
RE: Generic Noogleberry? - by Dark_Swan - 25-08-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: Generic Noogleberry? - by sweetorange - 28-08-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Generic Noogleberry? - by Dark_Swan - 29-08-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: Generic Noogleberry? - by RaineMail - 30-08-2019, 07:55 AM
RE: Generic Noogleberry? - by Dark_Swan - 30-08-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Generic Noogleberry? - by Wannabe - 27-09-2019, 03:53 PM