Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dear my ladies, This article says BO helps PCOS!! What do you think?

https://www.breasthow.com/swanson-raw-ov...ar-review/

This article says BO helps PCOS’ symptoms.

What do you think?

Please reply it 

Thanks

Actually, I had taken BO about 3 months ago,  and my nipples’ hair doesn’t grow (with Progesterone cream).
And now, although the hair is growing again, but it grows thinner.

I think , PCOS girls are good thing that They try BO.

But, it stimulates androgens too.

So I need more and more information about it.

Please~~~~

I take it too, less hair and acne but no benfits for my boobs

Bo can make people very sick even years afterwards. It is not safe imo!! Google prion disease or jakob creutzfeldt or research the ways of prion testing in cows(youll find that this is not 100% watertight). If hair around your nipples is the problem I advise you to take astaxanthin, buy a good one and dont quit it with it before you tried this at least 6 months(unless you dont feel good on it ofc), I just took a couple of them a week and my leg hair was gone. I dont have nipple hair though, I am sure it would work, dosage per pill was 4 mg, I think 3mg would as well be good, and it can be taken daily ''the bottle says'' but then I would recommend breaks etc.

(23-08-2019, 10:03 PM)hannah Wrote:  Bo can make people very sick even years afterwards. It is not safe imo!! Google prion disease or jakob creutzfeldt or research the ways of prion testing in cows(youll find that this is not 100% watertight). If hair around your nipples is the problem I advise you to take astaxanthin, buy a good one and dont quit it with it before you tried this at least 6 months(unless you dont feel good on it ofc), I just took a couple of them a week and my leg hair was gone. I dont have nipple hair though, I am sure it would work, dosage per pill was 4 mg, I think 3mg would as well be good, and it can be taken daily ''the bottle says'' but then I would recommend breaks etc.
Do you mean even grass fed BO as well cause prion disease?

(24-08-2019, 06:07 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(23-08-2019, 10:03 PM)hannah Wrote:  Bo can make people very sick even years afterwards. It is not safe imo!! Google prion disease or jakob creutzfeldt or research the ways of prion testing in cows(youll find that this is not 100% watertight). If hair around your nipples is the problem I advise you to take astaxanthin, buy a good one and dont quit it with it before you tried this at least 6 months(unless you dont feel good on it ofc), I just took a couple of them a week and my leg hair was gone. I dont have nipple hair though, I am sure it would work, dosage per pill was 4 mg, I think 3mg would as well be good, and it can be taken daily ''the bottle says'' but then I would recommend breaks etc.

Grass fed steaks do carry a very low risk. But however organs and brains and the spinal cord arr higher in risk, that is where when a cow is infceted we find the prions not in the steak or the milk mostly. Except t-bone steak, bc its close to the spinal cord.
Prions cant  be killed by any process because they arent alive. There's two types of cjd one of the diseases is beeing seen in young people it is the newest form from the last 10 years, its called the new creutzer Jakob disease and the other one is the traditional Creutzer Jakob disease which appaers later because the incubation period can be long.
The disease is fatal and runs a rapid course. One person in a million gets the disease worldwide yearly. In the united states theres 350 cases a YEAR!!!
So it is not that exceptional..

(24-08-2019, 10:18 AM)hannah Wrote:  

Grass fed steaks do carry a very low risk. But however organs and brains and the spinal cord arr higher in risk, that is where when a cow is infceted we find the prions not in the steak or the milk mostly. Except t-bone steak, bc its close to the spinal cord.
Prions cant  be killed by any process because they arent alive. There's two types of cjd one of the diseases is beeing seen in young people it is the newest form from the last 10 years, its called the new creutzer Jakob disease and the other one is the traditional Creutzer Jakob disease which appaers later because the incubation period can be long.
The disease is fatal and runs a rapid course. One person in a million gets the disease worldwide yearly. In the united states theres 350 cases a YEAR!!!

It is scary! Still people take risk with NBE including me. Hope I wont be one among million!

Thats bloody scary. Ive been eating abit of scotch fillet steak
lately only cause my iron is so low. I hope thats not close to the spinal cord !  Sad

(24-08-2019, 08:37 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Thats bloody scary. Ive been eating abit of scotch fillet steak
lately only cause my iron is so low. I hope thats not close to the spinal cord !  Sad

I dont know what scotch filet steak is...I do eat beef steaks as well but thAT is not organ meat or bones etc...

Why astaxanthin helps with the body hair situation? I take it cos it's antioxidant. I take BioAstin 12mg capsule for about a month. Haven't noticed any change on body hair.

(24-08-2019, 11:15 PM)bosekk Wrote:  

Why astaxanthin helps with the body hair situation? I take it cos it's antioxidant. I take BioAstin 12mg capsule for about a month. Haven't noticed any change on body hair.

One month is too early to tell, or you use a cheaper quality possibly? It lowers dht..-

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon