Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Topicals and Caloric Surplus // No pills // No pumping

So I am a bit smaller now as usual since I’m nearing the end of my period. That’s my smallest point in my cycle. I’m considering bringing working out back and might go today but I always notice when I start working out again I shrink. Perhaps it’s from burning calories? Water weight? Could it be increasing my testosterone? If it does I worry my intense working out since I was 16 could have prevented my growth. 

In any case I’m thinking back on when I was biggest and I was drinking natureday liquid in milk at night and can’t rememeber if I was pumping or not. I still had the bosom beauty then and I’m thinking that may have been a better system since it was more gentle and constantly releasing some pressure. But I was also having a caloric surplus with milkshakes everynight. 

I’m itching to add things again but I’m waiting until at least mid September to watch my body go through two cycles without anything. Then I’ll add things individually.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Topicals and Caloric Surplus // No pills // No pumping - by imbackagain - 12-08-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: Topicals and Caloric Surplus // No pills // No pumping - by imbackagain - 22-08-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Topicals and Caloric Surplus // No pills // No pumping - by imbackagain - 03-09-2019, 04:18 AM