Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3M Tegaderm transparent film dressing.

I have some of these and since I have small nipples I am able to cut them into fourths and use one bandage for 2 nipple cream applications. Some of you may be able to cut them in half, and others might have to use a whole bandage. They are 6cm x 7cm. My nipples and areola together are about the size of a nickle. 

These are great nipple stickers for the purpose of keeping the nipple wet with the cream.

You can find them on ebay and Amazon. I feel since they're medical you're less likely to be absorbing harmful chemicals into your breast like others stickers could possibly be responsible for.

(03-08-2019, 04:48 PM)RaineMail Wrote:  I have some of these and since I have small nipples I am able to cut them into fourths and use one bandage for 2 nipple cream applications. Some of you may be able to cut them in half, and others might have to use a whole bandage. They are 6cm x 7cm. My nipples and areola together are about the size of a nickle. 

These are great nipple stickers for the purpose of keeping the nipple wet with the cream.

You can find them on ebay and Amazon. I feel since they're medical you're less likely to be absorbing harmful chemicals into your breast like others stickers could possibly be responsible for.
link?

(28-08-2019, 10:25 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(03-08-2019, 04:48 PM)RaineMail Wrote:  I have some of these and since I have small nipples I am able to cut them into fourths and use one bandage for 2 nipple cream applications. Some of you may be able to cut them in half, and others might have to use a whole bandage. They are 6cm x 7cm. My nipples and areola together are about the size of a nickle. 

link?

https://www.amazon.com/Tegaderm-Transpar...B0009Q2OMW

That is the type I have. You might be able to find a better price somewhere else. But I got the ones that are around 2 inches, not the 6 and 8 inch ones. These are the 2 inch ones.

I find these at my local Walmart.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon