Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Indentation

Well the same old topic again, but I am seriously concerned, the indentations look worse when the light is low, big Problem in a bar or club.

I found some pics on old Eve's Forum, are boobs supposed to be like this(I never had big boobs)?--very noticeable indentations on week 3 and week 5 pics, my indentations are worse then these. Mind you, she used Brava which is well cushioned.

As being discussed a while ago with Itjust4fun91, this might be deep tissue bruising, worried.

How to minimize this Indentations?

http://www.natural-breast-forum.netoutlo...ieyah.html

(Posting the link of Kieyah's pic is for discussion only, Do not know how to contact her for permission, I will take it off if anyone think it is not proper)

On one of Mumma Bear's posts, she mentioned, Lasonil, it is for soft tissue injuries, according to Wikipedia, Repetitive strain injury is type of soft tissue injuries, so Maybe this Lasonil will help to minimize the indentations which caused by repetitive pressure from the edge of the domes? The following websites are the informations I found.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001467.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_tissue_injury

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_tissue_injury

Without knowing how long after she removed her cups, I can't say much about her indents. In some pictures I could se them but in others I didn't. Did you look her up on the old eve forum and try to send her a message to find out more? The brava seems to have done a nice job for her. It really gave her a great shape.

Anyway, I have a couple of questions. first did you cut back on your noogling and how hard you were doing it and two did you change things up with some padding?

I started to notice a white pigment change on mine in the ring shape awhile back so wasted no time in changing things until I found a solution. For me, it's variation. I have been noogling in the morning withe the XL, and the evenings with the L it makes red rings in two different areas, so each ring has a 24 hour break before being abused again. LOL, the white went away quick when I started that. In cases of it being worse where it has also created an indention that has been there awhile, I can't say how long it would take to fill back in.

The first three sets of pics were taken when she was pumping, the rest were taken at least 7 months after she stopped pumping, wihile using herbs for NBE. HERE is the url to her program page:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...182233577/

This means, after she stopped pumping, the indentation went away, took more then half year,not sure if it was due to
further growth with herbs.

Good idea, I just sent her an email, hope she checks it regularly.

I did take 6 days break soon after our discussion, also reduced pumping pressure, the discolouration got better, the indentations stayed the same.

After the break, my growth stalled, so I am back to 8 hours pumping again, although with reduced pressure.

I use both L and XL, the resule for me is bigger and wider indentation. Sad

I'm not really sure what you mean by indentations.
does she have indentations??
[Image: blake_lively_06.jpg]

and what about her??
[Image: 2.jpg]

Yeah, thoes are what I am talking about, but they wear bras on to push the boobs up. Check the following pics, do not think they wear bras, the boobs look different, no indentations. You can click on the pics to enlarge them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

and these

Ahh you mean the space between breasts?I would love for that to go away and have them close like those pics!!

Ok, Let me be clear about this, please check the attachment, apologize to her for posting the pic.

This is the only other thing i can throw out there are a possible solution. I've been doing an experiement on getting the red and marks from right after noogling to fade the quickest. I went between two different things. Just hot water from the shower like the girls have said, which works really well and second, massaging the marks under the hot water.

The hot water massage works the fastest and if I only do one with the massage, not only is the red gone, but those temproary indents from noogling also while the other one will still have at least the slight indent. so it does help smooth them out when they are fresh. Maybe you've had the indents so long that they are becoming permanent. I can't say that massage will help at this point but it's worth a try.

The premise of massage is something that doctors have told us for years. If you have a scar from stitches, injury, ect. If you massage it vigorously every day, it breaks down scar tissue and allows it to become smooth. It's also one of the reasons women have to do daily massage after having breast implants, or the scar tissue inside will begin to move them to places they shouldn't be.

So here is my thinking. A mark is a mark. It's damage to the skin, even if only temproary, or in your case it has become more than that so it stands to reason that massage might work for you also. It's worth a try anyway.

Oh and I'm not talking about the breast massaging used for growth. This is only on the areas in questions and should use alot of pressure. Even if you aren't able to make the areas rise back up, if you do it wide enough, you may be able to smooth some of the skin on either side of it enough to even it out some.

Do some research on massage and scars and you might find better explainations than I gave and directions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon