Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones?

Bromelia! 

Nice to meet you,

I think your underlying problem has more to do with your current diet. Brittle Hair, and dull skin or acne  can often be associated with a lack of vitamins in the cells. Micronutrient and hormonal deficiencies always happen at a cellular level before occurring at blood level. The body will always try to maintain balance in the blood until the very end. What i'm trying to say is that just because your vitamin levels are normal in your blood does not mean your body is functioning at an optimal level.

Out of all the vitamins, C vitamin is probably the most important. Not just because it boost your immune system ,but primarily because it maintains a healthy outer membrane of the cell. vitamin C basically protects your cells. People with brittle hair, dull skin, easy gum bleeding often lack vitamin C. For this I recommend that you eat anywhere between 1-3 navel oranges per day, as this will fix all vitamin C problems.

Next is A and E vitamin. A vitamin is retinol, it is found in vegetables, eggs and liver. A controls acne and tightens the skin, which is why almost all aging products contain retinol. Try consuming 1 pound of vegetables a day, this will help to clear your acne.

For E vitamin, it is found in monounsaturated fat such as olive oil, avocado or soy milk. E vitamins helps with dry skin and overall skin moisture. 

Since you feel you have hormonal problems, Drinking 1-2 tall glass of soy milk a day will be very good for you. Since healthy fats in a diet is very important for proper function of the thyroid and glands. Also the doses of phytoestrogen found in soy milk are low enough that it actually helps to balance out hormones, not just balance, but puts you in a more optimal state hormonally. 

i recommend that you get unsweetened or less sweet non-gmo soy milk, as this will be best for health.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by Bromelia - 27-07-2019, 04:41 AM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by lovesara - 27-07-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by Bromelia - 27-07-2019, 09:11 AM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by Happyme - 27-07-2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by Bromelia - 27-07-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by Happyme - 28-07-2019, 04:04 PM
RE: Help with underlining issue, maybe hormones? - by surferjoe2007 - 28-07-2019, 04:35 PM