Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Basically gonna give up.

I am married and just wanted to feel comfortable with my husband touching my breasts (as of now I feel they're too small and gross to touch). I have been reading so much conflicting information on here that I feel someone stating form an AA completely flat almost... Can't expect to get any gains cause there wasn't something there already except skin flaps. I'm thinking hormone balance with massage and Fenugreek oil might be my only hope (as Shonen too strong might stop progress in someone so flat chested). 

What is the best product to take to simply balance hormones. I have no clue what mine are and what I have most of. Know that I've taken 250 MG of BO and got acne which I've read seems to indicate I have enough estrogen. I get pregnant very easily. No issues at all with birthing, carrying or conceiving. Just flat everywhere and small. I have somewhat of a butt though. No hips. I just am getting discouraged already with all the information and products and "this is too strong for someone who's that small "

(17-07-2019, 05:01 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  I am married and just wanted to feel comfortable with my husband touching my breasts (as of now I feel they're too small and gross to touch). I have been reading so much conflicting information on here that I feel someone stating form an AA completely flat almost... Can't expect to get any gains cause there wasn't something there already except skin flaps. I'm thinking hormone balance with massage and Fenugreek oil might be my only hope (as Shonen too strong might stop progress in someone so flat chested). 

What is the best product to take to simply balance hormones. I have no clue what mine are and what I have most of. Know that I've taken 250 MG of BO and got acne which I've read seems to indicate I have enough estrogen. I get pregnant very easily. No issues at all with birthing, carrying or conceiving. Just flat everywhere and small. I have somewhat of a butt though. No hips. I just am getting discouraged already with all the information and products and "this is too strong for someone who's that small "

I've been reading symptoms of progesterone deficiency and estrogen deficiency and I don't seem to match any of their symptoms. But I looked up testosterone deficiency and I match basically everything they're talking about. I have about zero sex drive. Have for a while. Always tired. Even tho I am tiny gain weight around my mid section. And plenty of others that suggest I could have low T levels. Could that be detrimental to NBE?

(17-07-2019, 05:52 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  
(17-07-2019, 05:01 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  I am married and just wanted to feel comfortable with my husband touching my breasts (as of now I feel they're too small and gross to touch). I have been reading so much conflicting information on here that I feel someone stating form an AA completely flat almost... Can't expect to get any gains cause there wasn't something there already except skin flaps. I'm thinking hormone balance with massage and Fenugreek oil might be my only hope (as Shonen too strong might stop progress in someone so flat chested). 

I've been reading symptoms of progesterone deficiency and estrogen deficiency and I don't seem to match any of their symptoms. But I looked up testosterone deficiency and I match basically everything they're talking about. I have about zero sex drive. Have for a while. Always tired. Even tho I am tiny gain weight around my mid section. And plenty of others that suggest I could have low T levels. Could that be detrimental to NBE?

Hi RainMail!

To start, nothing it's cathegorically bad, you have to stick to a routine and give it time. Start with low doses it's clue to don't create resistance in your body. Maybe it's not the testosterone your problem, maybe is the cortisol, you could check it out on the Internet. Usually high cortisol make you stock fat in your mid zone and you feel tired all the time, check also insulin unbalances. Massage your breast elms a lot.

Good luck beautiful!

(19-07-2019, 04:41 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(17-07-2019, 05:52 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  

Hi RainMail!

To start, nothing it's cathegorically bad, you have to stick to a routine and give it time. Start with low doses it's clue to don't create resistance in your body. Maybe it's not the testosterone your problem, maybe is the cortisol, you could check it out on the Internet. Usually high cortisol make you stock fat in your mid zone and you feel tired all the time, check also insulin unbalances. Massage your breast elms a lot.

Good luck beautiful!

I want to continue as the other night I felt like I had a "let down" which someone said signified growth. I am doing about 600 rotations of each breast a day and I started heating to try to encourage more blood flow to the area. I have a cream that's all natural I bought and I am using. But I was thinking of using IsoSentuals after this cream is gone or Fenugreek. I'm just worried I won't find the real deal with Fenugreek. IsoSentuals seems to work for some people.

The only way to know what your personal hormones are is to get the bloodwork done on them.  Messing with your hormones is no joke and it's very scary to see how many girls on how play with herbs because they read one increases estrogen or decreases testosterone.  Excess estrogen in the body is what causes breast cancer, for instance.  Please get tested to see if you truly have a deficiency in one.

My advice is eating a healthy fat diet.  Italian food is hearty and will help you gain weight.  Salads with a healthy dose of olive oil is good too.  And do a TON of massage.  Several hours a day if you can.

(19-07-2019, 06:09 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

The only way to know what your personal hormones are is to get the bloodwork done on them.  Messing with your hormones is no joke and it's very scary to see how many girls on how play with herbs because they read one increases estrogen or decreases testosterone.  Excess estrogen in the body is what causes breast cancer, for instance.  Please get tested to see if you truly have a deficiency in one.

My advice is eating a healthy fat diet.  Italian food is hearty and will help you gain weight.  Salads with a healthy dose of olive oil is good too.  And do a TON of massage.  Several hours a day if you can.

Would simply grabbing them and kind of pulling them outward be considered massage? I do the 600 rotations a day thing for them both in the morning and night (300 morning and night). But that is the max I will do cause my arms ache afterward. I like massage and the idea of it and am thinking of adding Fenugreek or flax, but I do actually like grabbing them and kinda pulling them outward. It's easy and feels nice, just not sure if it'll help anything to be doing this. Coincidentally, that is when they feel their biggest too, when I am grabbing and pulling. But then, I've breastfed and sometimes when I do that, I produce colostrum. So I am wondering if the only thing that's doing is simply having me let down actual milk.

Before you give up, I strongly recommend trying Binaural beats. Go to Youtube and search for "Binaural beats for breast growth" or search for "Affirmations for breast growth". 
Listen to them as often as possible, use headphones or listen in your car. Just listening through regular speakers just doesn't cut it.
A few points to mention, it's FREE. I use a Youtube premium account to avoid ads and such but other than that...FREE.
Second, you don't have to swallow one pill. You put nothing in your body except food.
On a more advanced level, when you have confidence in the beats, you will discover that different beats will make your breasts different shapes. I have one that makes them heavy on the bottom/armpit area, I have another that makes them very full on the top inside.
I recommend finding just one that you can listen to comfortably and listen to that one exclusively for best results. Listening in your sleep works because in the conscious mind isn't required....
They work. Don't mind any naysayers, just listen and listen often and regularly and your boobs will grow.

(20-09-2019, 09:38 PM)Breastquest2 Wrote:  Before you give up, I strongly recommend trying Binaural beats. Go to Youtube and search for "Binaural beats for breast growth" or search for "Affirmations for breast growth". 
Listen to them as often as possible, use headphones or listen in your car. Just listening through regular speakers just doesn't cut it.
A few points to mention, it's FREE. I use a Youtube premium account to avoid ads and such but other than that...FREE.
Second, you don't have to swallow one pill. You put nothing in your body except food.
On a more advanced level, when you have confidence in the beats, you will discover that different beats will make your breasts different shapes. I have one that makes them heavy on the bottom/armpit area, I have another that makes them very full on the top inside.
I recommend finding just one that you can listen to comfortably and listen to that one exclusively for best results. Listening in your sleep works because in the conscious mind isn't required....
They work. Don't mind any naysayers, just listen and listen often and regularly and your boobs will grow.

I have been doing them. I was massaging while listening. I was doing them a lot. I thought if getting sleeping headphones to listen to them, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. 

All the time that I listened, nothing. I've been taking bovine ovaries for about 3 months with almost everyday massage (I'm no good at the every night and morning thing with small kids) with zero results. Nothing has changed about them, not even a slight firming or anything. I am up to 3 pills a night of BO and still, nothing. I was taking msm with no change as well. 

If I can't get the sleeping headphones, not sure how I can use binaural beats, though I really want to believe in them. Can't listen out loud ever cause I am always with kids and I don't want them getting boobs.

(21-09-2019, 05:45 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  
(20-09-2019, 09:38 PM)Breastquest2 Wrote:  Before you give up, I strongly recommend trying Binaural beats. Go to Youtube and search for "Binaural beats for breast growth" or search for "Affirmations for breast growth". 

I have been doing them. I was massaging while listening. I was doing them a lot. I thought if getting sleeping headphones to listen to them, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. 

All the time that I listened, nothing. I've been taking bovine ovaries for about 3 months with almost everyday massage (I'm no good at the every night and morning thing with small kids) with zero results. Nothing has changed about them, not even a slight firming or anything. I am up to 3 pills a night of BO and still, nothing. I was taking msm with no change as well. 

If I can't get the sleeping headphones, not sure how I can use binaural beats, though I really want to believe in them. Can't listen out loud ever cause I am always with kids and I don't want them getting boobs.
Try using a set of earbuds during the day. They work at night too if you don't roll around a lot. I would ditch the BO and redouble your efforts on the BB. PM me and I'll send you some links to the ones that work for me.

Hello, was just wondering if you were successful with the BInaural Beats. I just found some on YouTube and I’m hopefull. PM, Herbs and BO haven’t done anything for me so I guess our experience is similar. Used Noogleberry and Bosom Beauty too, grew less than an inch after 2 years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon