Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Keratin Plug from Nipple

Hello everyone, fellow lurker here. I just had a random (and probably dumb) question. I was browsing under some posts that have to do with BO cream and read that you have to wipe your nipples with alcohol to remove the keratin plug for better absorption. I’ve start doing it but I’m not sure if I’m doing it right. Is something supposed to come out/off when you wipe or no? 

Thanks!

(25-06-2019, 04:22 AM)leilajos Wrote:  Hello everyone, fellow lurker here. I just had a random (and probably dumb) question. I was browsing under some posts that have to do with BO cream and read that you have to wipe your nipples with alcohol to remove the keratin plug for better absorption. I’ve start doing it but I’m not sure if I’m doing it right. Is something supposed to come out/off when you wipe or no? 

Thanks!

this isn't a dumb question at all! i thought the keratin was supposed to come off too but it seems like the alcohol wipes dissolve it, no need to wipe hard or anything, just thoroughly!

(25-06-2019, 07:02 AM)synastry Wrote:  
(25-06-2019, 04:22 AM)leilajos Wrote:  Hello everyone, fellow lurker here. I just had a random (and probably dumb) question. I was browsing under some posts that have to do with BO cream and read that you have to wipe your nipples with alcohol to remove the keratin plug for better absorption. I’ve start doing it but I’m not sure if I’m doing it right. Is something supposed to come out/off when you wipe or no? 

Thanks!

this isn't a dumb question at all! i thought the keratin was supposed to come off too but it seems like the alcohol wipes dissolve it, no need to wipe hard or anything, just thoroughly!
Ohhh I see now, thank you! :3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon