Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to begin?

(18-06-2019, 07:37 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi. Just what I would do if starting where you are at now after what I have tried, i would try the following
GENTLE noogling, research all the latest threads re noogling damage. SweetO has good noogling advice. 
Massage, aloe vera and a touch of fenugreek oil (harder to get hold of but easy to make if your patient) im also trying Zhi-mu extract on the breasts, plenty of info on these boards of it now. 
Pectorals (breast, chest)
Include the good gain weight fats and foods in your diet, with any luck the massage and noogle will help you gain or circulate stuff to your boobs.
For sag, collagen, gelatin, msm, all that stuff that supports skin elasticity. Msm can cause a strong detox reaction but i find “doctors best optizorb” is quite easy on the stomach.  
Oh gut health real important esp if you have IBS like me, you probably wont absorb nutrients too well including supplements probably why they NEVER worked for me, the breast actives, natureday etc .

Lastly ive found us girls that have breastfed even historically seem to react to prolactin boosting activities (fenugreek fennel etc) or even lactation type exercises, for me that transitioned in to growth not huge but growth. Ie i was like you, had small boobs then great breastfeeding but got them back to quite nice and perky now , no sag, i think pectoral exercises has helped here. 

Anyway just something you could look into now pre starting any herbal regime should you wish to try that route.

Hi EllaC,

Wonder have you taken any saliva hormone test before taking in the herbal supplement?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Where to begin? - by Joli - 17-06-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: Where to begin? - by Happyme - 17-06-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by lazywoman - 17-06-2019, 10:11 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by EllaC - 18-06-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by lazywoman - 18-06-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by EllaC - 18-06-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by SagEvolution - 17-08-2019, 05:55 AM
RE: Where to begin? - by nanakante - 20-06-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by surferjoe2007 - 17-08-2019, 05:16 PM