Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My first post

cheers nellnell8  ...over-pumping can damage skin, connective tissue, nerves, lymph vessels, veins, etc. ..not to be so scary but yes, take breaks, there aren't guidelines but if the breast cups are uncomfortable, pressing against your rib wall and causing pain then you need to back off. just be gentle, that's my personal guideline ..with massage, too. i used to pump more, now, just weekends, mostly, one or two 45min sessions.

oh, hey. glad you're here. just fyi, i think everybody experiences plateau's ..i know i do, then, i get happy cuz they seem to get into a growing phase, then discouraged cuz they cycle down, then happy ..my boobs really show their monthly ups and downs. also, it's not quite as easy to see growth if you're a b or c than if you're an a. the cups have given my breasts a wider, rounder base, so, i know a good bit of my growth has occurred near the chest wall.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My first post - by NELLNELL8 - 02-06-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: My first post - by solome - 02-06-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: My first post - by NELLNELL8 - 02-06-2019, 10:42 PM
RE: My first post - by Happyme - 03-06-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: My first post - by NELLNELL8 - 03-06-2019, 05:07 PM