Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boin's Journey to actual Bounce (Bovine Ovary Program)

(28-07-2019, 08:16 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(16-07-2019, 12:07 AM)Boin Wrote:  
(15-07-2019, 06:52 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Sooo happy for you darling! <3<3<3

I am going to start with ibutamoren tonight! at 5mg this week and the next week, increasing 5mg every two weeks until the last week of October. I'm beyond excited, not just because boob growth but it does wonder for fitness purposes! ^^

And yes, it is normal to have gained weight on it: not just because it makes you hungry, but your tissue growth overall is happening! haha that's why I love the fact it can help me through fitness goals xD
Thank you! ❤️

Thats awsome hun! Are you taking any other supplements or herbs?
Also it will def help gains, i train hips and ass alot and those have grown too, so you have every reason to be exited!

I am using it with BO homemade cream and next month I'll do with nipple intake for sure. But it is great for pumping too, the feeling is more soreness after noogling! Also, this week I'll take 10mg so yes, slowly but effectively I will gain a bit of boob tissue sooner or later. My idea is to be +1inch the last month of 2019, so I think I am doing fine.

What are your measurements currently?

Ooooo interesting! I will surely follow your progress

Yesterday i measured 92.5-93 cm, but it may be swelling, we’ll see on my 7th day!

Your starting measurements are exactly where I'm at now so seeing your progress is encouraging!! I am starting BO on Saturday and could not be more excited. 

Happy boobing!

(01-08-2019, 03:33 AM)cuppaboob Wrote:  Your starting measurements are exactly where I'm at now so seeing your progress is encouraging!! I am starting BO on Saturday and could not be more excited. 

Happy boobing!

How exciting! Hope it works for you too!

Hey ladies!
I just got home from vacation and my Mk-677 has arrived! so starting up on that again right away every night 10-25mg, BO hasnt arrived but not sweating it because i dont need to take it again before August 18th(day 12 of my cycle) and i have a teensy bit left.

Will update again with measurements on August the 11th(day 7 of my cycle) and as i said before in my previous posts, i didnt have all my supplies so i dont expect as much growth this month, but guess we'll find out then!

Edit; BO supplies arrived today!

Measured today at 92cm!! Day 6 of my cycle, just gonna continue this pattern of measuring at day 6!

Hey guys! I know all my posting is redundant, but its also for my self, like a boobie diary of sorts lmao, so if growth stalls or i get confused about something everything will be documented here, and MAY even help someone else too!

anyways.... holy crap, third cycle!
the cycle started yesterday(day 12 of cycle) and will be as follows

Day 7-11: Birth control (dianamite) for anti androgen and extra estrogen
Day 12-24: 6x250mg BO, BO nipple cream 3x times a day, Birth control (dianamite)
Day 24-28: Birth control (dianamite) till period starts
Day 1-7: Nothing special

ALL month Day 1-28: Vit D+Mag+Cal combo, 2 fish oil tablets, multi vitamin, collagen, HMB 2 gram, 15-25mg Ibutamoren

Other than supplements i try to work out 2-3 times a week(strength training) cardio seems redundant because i work with 1-3 year olds everyday, so lots of running, walking and lifting!
Eating right-ish(lol) meaning enough calories and macro nutrients like fat and protein especially, antioxidant rich foods and not too much "junk" (meaning, sugar, white bread etc)

Talk to you soon....

[Image: 146589.gif]

Keep us updated my dear!! 

Lots of love <3

(19-08-2019, 11:26 PM)Boin Wrote:  Hey guys! I know all my posting is redundant, but its also for my self, like a boobie diary of sorts lmao, so if growth stalls or i get confused about something everything will be documented here, and MAY even help someone else too!

Day 12-24: 6x250mg BO, BO nipple cream 3x times a day, Birth control (dianamite)

ALL month Day 1-28: Vit D+Mag+Cal combo, 2 fish oil tablets, multi vitamin, collagen, HMB 2 gram, 15-25mg Ibutamoren

Other than supplements i try to work out 2-3 times a week(strength training) cardio seems redundant because i work with 1-3 year olds everyday, so lots of running, walking and lifting!
Eating right-ish(lol) meaning enough calories and macro nutrients like fat and protein especially, antioxidant rich foods and not too much "junk" (meaning, sugar, white bread etc)

Talk to you soon....

What's your current status? Did.you get close to 100+ cm?

(23-08-2019, 04:51 AM)SagEvolution Wrote:  
(19-08-2019, 11:26 PM)Boin Wrote:  Hey guys! I know all my posting is redundant, but its also for my self, like a boobie diary of sorts lmao, so if growth stalls or i get confused about something everything will be documented here, and MAY even help someone else too!

Talk to you soon....

Says in my signature. Started at 86cm, currently at 92cm

(23-08-2019, 10:50 AM)Boin Wrote:  
(23-08-2019, 04:51 AM)SagEvolution Wrote:  

Talk to you soon....

Says in my signature. Started at 86cm, currently at 92cm

I read 2018 not 2019 for your post my apologies!! That is amazing keep it up!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon