Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO makes a second puberty, and grow pelvis?

(19-05-2019, 02:28 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  I am considering BO these days,

So I wanna know that BO make a second puberty so wider pelvis??

And what’s the pills that I can combine with BO?

Maca root?
Vitamin complex?
Is it okay if I take Inositol?

I am 30, so I have to take  hgh, gaba, or arginine?

Hi Biggiwant,

Some people could experience that second puberty while they're taking BO, I am one of that people, what I read about BO before starting the routine was that it put you in puberty mode, and accurately happened for me, so the breast growth and wider hips it's sth that you could expect if the program works for you. But BO is not effective for everyone and the reasons are unknown probably if you're carried hormonal imbalances before start the routine, the program will just boost thme . So who knows? We are here trying to learn and understand how NBE programs work.

* sorry English is not my native language

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
BO makes a second puberty, and grow pelvis? - by biggiwant - 19-05-2019, 02:28 AM
RE: BO makes a second puberty, and grow pelvis? - by Dboobies - 19-05-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: BO makes a second puberty, and grow pelvis? - by biggiwant - 21-05-2019, 07:51 AM
RE: BO makes a second puberty, and grow pelvis? - by Dboobies - 25-05-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: BO makes a second puberty, and grow pelvis? - by biggiwant - 28-05-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: BO makes a second puberty, and grow pelvis? - by Dboobies - 05-06-2019, 02:52 AM
RE: BO makes a second puberty, and grow pelvis? - by biggiwant - 05-06-2019, 03:46 AM