Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Don’t know where to start

start with a better diet   ...protein (many kinds of protein out there ..simpler proteins are easier to digest like plant proteins ..beef proteins are big and take more energy to digest), adequate whole food carbs, healthy fats    .....and, massage ..try a simple massage oil ..a simple one i like is coconut oil and i add cocoa butter (it's solid at room temp but with a little heat it melts just fine) ..you can add a few drops of this or that essential oil later if you like   ...but, those two things are a good starting point.  drink adequate water  ...the body is constantly producing cellular waste and needs a solvent to move it out ..that's water  ..it also, needs water for all it's metabolic processes  ...get some whole body exercise ...you don't have to be a gymnast ..just so the body moves. our bodies are designed to move ..if they don't then everything goes downhill and nightmarish  ..just slow enough so that you don't really notice, then, one day, oh, no, fuck me. when you massage your breasts, be easy. that's good to start. you know what i think ..i think if all the women in your family have nice curves and breasts, then, you start doing these things, your body will likely catch up really fast. cheers

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Don’t know where to start - by ebunzie - 13-05-2019, 11:46 PM
RE: Don’t know where to start - by solome - 14-05-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Don’t know where to start - by Happyme - 18-05-2019, 07:05 PM