Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bee venom to treat internal scar tissue in tubular breasts

(13-05-2019, 03:54 PM)koyasha Wrote:  solome, thank you very much!! From what I understand, if I took Serrapeptase pills on an empty stomach, it might help to dissolve the scar tissue? Of course we don't know if this will work or not, but is Serrapeptase the most important thing in your opinion, or should I order something else instead? Thanks!

Bobbi, how has MSM helped you? I have no idea about a lot of those things, but I am using MSM eye drops as I am changing my eye color from brown to blue, so that is how I came across this one Smile

K.

HI K
I had a lot of joint stiffness and pains, mostly when I got up in the morning.
I started with 1000mg of MSM, and worked up to 4000mg (split between morning and evening).
The results have been nothing short of amazing.
I am down to 2000mg in the am, and life is very good.

Now you have me intrigued.. whats the routine for changing your eye color with MSM?
I have some MSM eye drops but havent tried them yet. mostly from fear of the unknown...putting strange stuff in your eyes.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Bee venom to treat internal scar tissue in tubular breasts - by koyasha - 11-05-2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Bee venom to treat internal scar tissue in tubular breasts - by solome - 11-05-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Bee venom to treat internal scar tissue in tubular breasts - by Happyme - 12-05-2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Bee venom to treat internal scar tissue in tubular breasts - by koyasha - 13-05-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Bee venom to treat internal scar tissue in tubular breasts - by solome - 13-05-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Bee venom to treat internal scar tissue in tubular breasts - by Happyme - 18-05-2019, 07:13 PM