Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Topical fennel and fenugreek tincture? (tubular breasts)

About band size, I measure 28.5 underbust, and was recently fitted at Victoria’s Secret. The associate told me to buy the 32 band, definitely no larger, and fasten it on the tightest hook. It’s nice and snug, which I wasn’t doing before, but she said that was right. I think the band size is supposed to be a few inches larger than your underbust measure. According to my fitting, which is 3.5” larger band size than I measure, you’d be in a 35 at the tightest hook, which does not exist. So I’d guess 34 band.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Topical fennel and fenugreek tincture? (tubular breasts) - by Tubes - 09-05-2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Topical fennel and fenugreek tincture? (tubular breasts) - by SugarplumFairy - 09-05-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: Topical fennel and fenugreek tincture? (tubular breasts) - by Tubes - 16-05-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Topical fennel and fenugreek tincture? (tubular breasts) - by Dboobies - 13-05-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: Topical fennel and fenugreek tincture? (tubular breasts) - by Tubes - 16-05-2019, 08:21 PM