Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why is my growth temporary?

RubyRose,

Yeah, the lack of progesterone certainly encourages an androgenic state, so your explanation makes sense. That's so interesting. I've only read studies about Spearmint decreasing T, not DHT. However, this explains why it countered my NBE results. 
Thank you for your help!

What you are experiencing is a natural part of your natural cycle. It's that last part of the luteal phase. The swelling is in conjunction with your ovulation period,  and the decrease is part of the menstrual phase because the body prepares to get pregnant which is the swelling,  and then flushes it all out when you don't, which is your menstrual cycle. 

This is completely normal and Most if not Every woman experiences this on some level. It's basic female health. I suggest you do some research and track your cycle every day for a few months. Your cycle starts on the first day of your period,  and ends on the first day of your next period. Measure your breasts and track your weight every morning when you wake up and track it against your cycle:

For example: 

May 10th 2019 (cycle day 22) 
waking measurement: 83 cm, 
waking weight: 107.0 lbs

May 11th 2019 (cycle day 23) 
waking measurement: 81 cm, 
waking weight: 107.1 lbs 

(this is just an example)

Track this everyday over a few months or so and it will give you a really good idea of where you are in your cycle and what to expect throughout the month. Ups and downs are completely normal. 

As far as your lack of growth is concerned, consistency is key.  Noogleberry and massage requires dedication,  consistency,  and patience over years,  NOT weeks. If you give up after a couple weeks or months then it's your own fault for not seeing growth. Many Noogle vets didn't START seeing any real permanent growth until they reached 100 hours of noogling, which could take 3 or 4 months if you're really consistent and don't overpump, because overpumping actually has the reverse effect.

Also Taking things orally is is always a risk and you should have your doctor do some tests to check your hormones and do a full physical so you know exactly where your body is at right now. 

When i first started on this path i was inconsistent and impatient. I started at 28 inches, i grew alot and gained alot of weight as well, then i lost 35 lbs last year and even though I lost a lot of boobage i still retained some growth and I'm always fluctuating between 32 and 33 inches (personally i track by cm, it's more accurate). So i still ended up keeping at least 4 inches of growth (which is around 11 - 13 cm of permenent growth on average right now, AFTER losing 35 lbs last year, AND i originally started as severely underweight so i didn't have any fatty reserves to help me out in the beginning, i was so underweight i ended up developing a binge eating disorder.) My advice is to take it easy.  I personally recommend noogleberry and i accupressure massage before i noogle. Some days i noogle a couple hours, other days i only noogle for half an hour of that's all the time ive got at the end of my day. Quality of the session is more important than the quantity of time. 80 mins of patient noogle is better that 2.5 hours of high pressure noogle which causes damage and requires your body to go into heal mode rather than growth mode.

I also don't take anything orally for boobie purposes, after years of trying herbs, collagen, placenta, mixers, teas,  ect, they never worked for me. You might be different, but don't worry if the oral supplements don't work. And remember that taking extended breaks can be super beneficial for your process. It gives you a reset, lets you track your permenent growth, detoxes your system if needed, and helps you give a fresh slate when you plateau.

I hope some of this helps.

(01-05-2019, 07:11 PM)TNA Wrote:  Hi all!

I've been silently lurking on this site for far too long and I never considered posting anything. Today that changes!!

So in the past I've tried purifica mirifica, flax seed oil and fenugreek. I was never consistent with it so I rarely saw any progress. I bought a noogleberry a few years back and was only committed to it for a few weeks - again, barely any results. This was during a phase where I was just willing to do anything without proper research. 

I've come to the conclusion that I am probably estrogen dominant or just low progesterone. My periods were always heavy and had clots, along with some other symptoms that lead me to this conclusion. Right now I'm just taking Maca everyday and cycling fenugreek and progesterone cream. When I started with the Maca I felt tingles in my breast, didnt see much growth but the tingles were there. It wasn't when I started incorporating the progesterone cream that I started noticing a difference, BUT only from my ovulation till my period. My boobs would feel really sore and extremely heavy, but they looked awesome!!! The sad part for me would be when my period returned and the progress would disappear and the girls would just look ...  lifeless. I'm wondering if it's the fenugreek during my follicular phase that's disrupting my progress? I dont know. I know that it's normal for breasts to swell during a womans cycle but I've seen the best swelling ever the min I started PC. How can I retain this growth forever????? Am I doing something wrong?

Maybe the problem is that you aren't consistent and don't stick to things. You did mention it yourself a few times. NBE takes a lot of time and hard work.

(11-05-2019, 10:05 PM)DreamKist Wrote:  What you are experiencing is a natural part of your natural cycle. It's that last part of the luteal phase. The swelling is in conjunction with your ovulation period,  and the decrease is part of the menstrual phase because the body prepares to get pregnant which is the swelling,  and then flushes it all out when you don't, which is your menstrual cycle. 

This is completely normal and Most if not Every woman experiences this on some level. It's basic female health. I suggest you do some research and track your cycle every day for a few months. Your cycle starts on the first day of your period,  and ends on the first day of your next period. Measure your breasts and track your weight every morning when you wake up and track it against your cycle:

For example: 

May 10th 2019 (cycle day 22) 
waking measurement: 83 cm, 
waking weight: 107.0 lbs

May 11th 2019 (cycle day 23) 
waking measurement: 81 cm, 
waking weight: 107.1 lbs 

(this is just an example)

Track this everyday over a few months or so and it will give you a really good idea of where you are in your cycle and what to expect throughout the month. Ups and downs are completely normal. 

As far as your lack of growth is concerned, consistency is key.  Noogleberry and massage requires dedication,  consistency,  and patience over years,  NOT weeks. If you give up after a couple weeks or months then it's your own fault for not seeing growth. Many Noogle vets didn't START seeing any real permanent growth until they reached 100 hours of noogling, which could take 3 or 4 months if you're really consistent and don't overpump, because overpumping actually has the reverse effect.

Also Taking things orally is is always a risk and you should have your doctor do some tests to check your hormones and do a full physical so you know exactly where your body is at right now. 

When i first started on this path i was inconsistent and impatient. I started at 28 inches, i grew alot and gained alot of weight as well, then i lost 35 lbs last year and even though I lost a lot of boobage i still retained some growth and I'm always fluctuating between 32 and 33 inches (personally i track by cm, it's more accurate). So i still ended up keeping at least 4 inches of growth (which is around 11 - 13 cm of permenent growth on average right now, AFTER losing 35 lbs last year, AND i originally started as severely underweight so i didn't have any fatty reserves to help me out in the beginning, i was so underweight i ended up developing a binge eating disorder.)  My advice is to take it easy.  I personally recommend noogleberry and i accupressure massage before i noogle. Some days i noogle a couple hours,  other days i only noogle for half an  hour of that's all the time ive got at the end of my day. Quality of the session is more important than the quantity of time. 80 mins of patient noogle is better that 2.5 hours of high pressure noogle which causes damage and requires your body to go into heal mode rather than growth mode.  

I also don't take anything orally for boobie purposes, after years of trying herbs, collagen, placenta, mixers, teas,  ect, they never worked for me. You might be different, but don't worry if the oral supplements don't work. And remember that taking extended breaks can be super beneficial for your process. It gives you a reset, lets you track your permenent growth, detoxes your system if needed,  and helps you give a fresh slate when you plateau.

I hope some of this helps.

Oh yes I totally agree that NBE requires lots of dedication! It's just that my luteal phase boobs is literally goals for me. I know it's a normal cycle that all women go through, but man is it such a tease!

I'm gonna try to commit to massaging as much as possible, while sticking to my somewhat minimal oral intake. I've been looking at katana's personal growth story as well as nomi? And they are goals!!!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon