Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE and Depression

Hi Imbackagain.
Its nice to have you back, and its good that you know where to come for a shoulder to lean on.
As I approach the end of my third quarter, I can tell you for sure that life is a wonderful trip!
I always look back too, but not at what I'm glad to be rid of, but of the amazing, wonderful, and beautiful things that have happened.
The people I have known, loved, or just met in passing. The life lessons I store and add to. And the knowledge that the sun will be shining somewhere when I wake.
Like Tiger said, focus on the happy. It takes as much effort to do the 'whoa is me', as it does to to 'WHOA, this is ME'.
So be happy your here, find joy in everything you do each day, and tell yourself life is good.
AND your hormones are messing with you too. Ah to be 20 again.
As for NBE, I'd just try a massage routine, its slow but rewarding and you get to show the girls some love.
Huggs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
NBE and Depression - by imbackagain - 23-04-2019, 04:25 PM
RE: NBE and Depression - by Tiger_Lily13 - 24-04-2019, 02:05 AM
RE: NBE and Depression - by Happyme - 24-04-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: NBE and Depression - by imbackagain - 24-04-2019, 02:51 PM