Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Progress After 10 Months!

Hard to believe I’ve been at it for 10 months! I am pumping and taking collagen peptides each day. No herbs or anything else. 

Here’s a collage of my progress thus far:

(24-03-2019, 06:55 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Hard to believe I’ve been at it for 10 months! I am pumping and taking collagen peptides each day. No herbs or anything else. 

Greeeeat shape Ms. Lemon!! ^^ definitely the changes are noticeable!!!

Hard work pays off =)

Very nice!
The collage really show the progress.
Much more definition now than in your earlier pics.
There is another thread from Dboobies, and she was questioning why her breasts are getting wider not bigger, as in tape measurements.
Have your measurements changed?
Bobbi

(24-03-2019, 07:05 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(24-03-2019, 06:55 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Hard to believe I’ve been at it for 10 months! I am pumping and taking collagen peptides each day. No herbs or anything else. 

Greeeeat shape Ms. Lemon!! ^^ definitely the changes are noticeable!!!

Hard work pays off =)

Thanks so much sweetorange!!

(25-03-2019, 01:24 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Very nice!
There is another thread from Dboobies, and she was questioning why her breasts are getting wider not bigger, as in tape measurements.
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi! I have only measured once and there was no change, so I never did it again. I too, have found mine have grown wider as well. Seems to be the way it happens? I’m just happy for any growth!

Gurl you should cover/crop out the face and then re-upload the pic. Other than that, great results

Hi lemon. 

Can I know which brand of collagen you are taking ?

(25-03-2019, 03:00 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(25-03-2019, 01:24 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Very nice!
Bobbi

Hi lemon .

Can I know which brand of collagen you are taking?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon