Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effective non hormonal tips for a noobie? I’m desperate

Hi there, I’m a 21 year old girl with small boobies (a large B cup at the most) I really like the shape and overall look of my breasts but the size just doesn’t seem suit my frame. I’ve always preferred thicker girls so I really don’t like being small breasted 
I tried fennugreek and wild yam for a bit and all it did was give my breasts veins :Sad I also tried the genetix organic enhancement oil (went through 2 bottles) and it did nothing 

Help me out please I can’t afford surgery and I hate my small boobs so much

It could be that I wasn’t consistent enough with the massaging? There were many days where I only massages my breasts once instead of both morning and night

I’ve heard genetic organic does work so I do want to give it one more try but it’s quite expensive

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

Have a look through here. FWIW I see better results here on nbe with non hormonal methods.

Hello darling!

Well, noogling can help but also using zhi-mu liquid extract may help! I'm using zhi-mu for about 20 days and it's great!

(03-04-2019, 07:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello darling!

Well, noogling can help but also using zhi-mu liquid extract may help! I'm using zhi-mu for about 20 days and it's great!

The answer is clear. Binaural beats or Affirmations. I have made several posts on the subject and I feel as though my words fall on deaf ears so i am about to blow this popcorn stand and live my life enjoying the hell out of my new breasts.
Go to Youtube and search for Binaural beats for breast growth and you will get a zillion hits. You can also search for Affirmation for breast growth and get the same results.
 My only warning is to make really sure that you want female breasts. Listen as often as you can using earbuds or headphones. I listen in my truck with good results. Pick one and stick to it. Don't bounce around from beat to beat. Different beats will give your breasts different shapes. I am currently growing like a weed on the top/inside of my breasts, the are becoming much fuller and heavier. Bra's are no longer an option with work clothes. Make sure that you want it.

(20-05-2019, 03:02 PM)Breastquest2 Wrote:  

The answer is clear. Binaural beats or Affirmations. I have made several posts on the subject and I feel as though my words fall on deaf ears so i am about to blow this popcorn stand and live my life enjoying the hell out of my new breasts.
Go to Youtube and search for Binaural beats for breast growth and you will get a zillion hits. You can also search for Affirmation for breast growth and get the same results.
 My only warning is to make really sure that you want female breasts. Listen as often as you can using earbuds or headphones. I listen in my truck with good results. Pick one and stick to it. Don't bounce around from beat to beat. Different beats will give your breasts different shapes. I am currently growing like a weed on the top/inside of my breasts, the are becoming much fuller and heavier. Bra's are no longer an option with work clothes. Make sure that you want it.

LOL why you seem to be so upset?! 
 I did not ask you anything, not on this thread nor others' thread. There is no need to be rude, and if you are upset or done with this site please just enjoy your life with your breasts, but don't ever talk to me again this way.

(22-05-2019, 05:02 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(20-05-2019, 03:02 PM)Breastquest2 Wrote:  

LOL why you seem to be so upset?! 
 I did not ask you anything, not on this thread nor others' thread. There is no need to be rude, and if you are upset or done with this site please just enjoy your life with your breasts, but don't ever talk to me again this way.

lol Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon