Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No tension on top when noogle

Hi everyone!

After almost two years noogling with the L cups, I upgraded with XL cups, I feel much better with them cause the old ones were fitting narrow at the base, the XL size grabs more of my wide base/chest. The thing is, when I noogle I feel a lot of tension in the base, but the top , I mean the nipple area, isn't tense, I know because when I softly shake the cup, the top shake as well, and is not about  the pumping, I pump enough, I think it has to do with the height of the cup, with the L one didn't happen, the whole boob used to be tense.
The thing is I don't want my boobs just grow wider, any trick to correct this with the XL cups? Any advice? No way to return to L cups, they're damaged and also the XL fit me well, just need more tension on top.

Thank you! Sorry my English, not my native language.

I'm now 34DD, sometimes 32DDD

Hi Dboobies
From what I know and have read, Noogleberry will make your breasts wider.
Most everyone sees much fuller breasts before they see any increase in tape measurements.
You can enjoy this extra fullness by using the swoop and scoop after to put on your bra, thereby pulling all your extra side breast into the cups.
As for dome fit.
I just discovered that by leaning forward and then putting the domes on, they fit much easier and all that extra 'stuff' is in the dome and not bunching up outside trying to get sucked in.
Maybe this is the way its supposed to be done, but its new to me and feels so much better.

Bobbi

(24-03-2019, 02:53 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Dboobies
Most everyone sees much fuller breasts before they see any increase in tape measurements.
You can enjoy this extra fullness by using the swoop and scoop after to put on your bra, thereby pulling all your extra side breast into the cups.
As for dome fit.
I just discovered that by leaning forward and then putting the domes on, they fit much easier and all that extra 'stuff' is in the dome and not bunching up outside trying to get sucked in.
Maybe this is the way its supposed to be done, but its new to me and feels so much better.

Bobbi

Thanks Happyme! Actually, that's what I'm experimenting right now with my boobs, I feel them fuller but the tape doesn't show great increment. I think it's a matter of time to feel the pression all over my breast Smile

(25-03-2019, 01:38 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
As for dome fit.

Bobbi

Thanks Happyme! Actually, that's what I'm experimenting right now with my boobs, I feel them fuller but the tape doesn't show great increment. I think it's a matter of time to feel the pression all over my breast Smile
I wonder if it has something to do with the shape of the domes. The base of the cup is oval not circle. More rooms for boobs to grow wider first. When I rotate the domes 90 degree, the cups don't stay on well, but I feel the tension is working hard to make boobs perkier.

(25-03-2019, 02:53 AM)bosekk Wrote:  
(25-03-2019, 01:38 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
As for dome fit.

Bobbi

I wonder if it has something to do with the shape of the domes. The base of the cup is oval not circle. More rooms for boobs to grow wider first. When I rotate the domes 90 degree, the cups don't stay on well, but I feel the tension is working hard to make boobs perkier.
Uhmm I have to try it but not sure I can bear it cause I have the contour cups, when by mistake, I've placed the the cups wrongly it hurts in my rib cage, I'll try it tho.

(25-03-2019, 04:36 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(25-03-2019, 02:53 AM)bosekk Wrote:  I wonder if it has something to do with the shape of the domes. The base of the cup is oval not circle. More rooms for boobs to grow wider first. When I rotate the domes 90 degree, the cups don't stay on well, but I feel the tension is working hard to make boobs perkier.
Uhmm I have to try it but not sure I can bear it cause I have the contour cups, when by mistake, I've placed the the cups wrongly it hurts in my rib cage, I'll try it tho.

Do not rotate the cups. They are designed to fit the curve of you chest and using them wrong will only cause pain and possibly damage your skin. Just be patient, your problem will go away when your breasts expand a little more, then you will go back to your normal tension on top.

(25-03-2019, 04:57 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(25-03-2019, 02:53 AM)bosekk Wrote:  I wonder if it has something to do with the shape of the domes. The base of the cup is oval not circle. More rooms for boobs to grow wider first. When I rotate the domes 90 degree, the cups don't stay on well, but I feel the tension is working hard to make boobs perkier.

Do not rotate the cups. They are designed to fit the curve of you chest and using them wrong will only cause pain and possibly damage your skin. Just be patient, your problem will go away when your breasts expand a little more, then you will go back to your normal tension on top.

Oh yes. I didn't mean to suggest you rotating the cups. Just saying it's designed this shape and that's probably why boobs get wider first, cos there is more tension in that direction. I personally rotated it sometimes just to test my guessing. but I have a small frame and my cups have big padding that they doesn't hurt me.

Thank you. I'll be patient and wait, I guess when I feel the tension in my whole breast, I'll know that there were place to the growing. Today, I'm starting my month off of all nbe methods (BO, noogling, massage) and taking just milk thistle Smile

(25-03-2019, 03:32 PM)bosekk Wrote:  

Oh yes. I didn't mean to suggest you rotating the cups. Just saying it's designed this shape and that's probably why boobs get wider first, cos there is more tension in that direction. I personally rotated it sometimes just to test my guessing. but I have a small frame and my cups have big padding that they doesn't hurt me.

Shamefully, this time I didn't buy the pads, and looking for the tension in whole my breast, I'm leaving prolonged marks in my chest. I have to take it easy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon