Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need help with knowing how to enhance my tubular breast

When I first started developing my boobs I had an eating disorder which I believe is why my breast might Be underdeveloped? They look tuberous, althougth they look More normal when my nipples are hard. I am an a cup and it looks weird on my body since I have a thick curvy figure.i have been taking bovine ovarian for a couple months but not a lot has changed. I have been taking 1/2 pills everyday but i not sure how much to take to see results. Please reply any advice would help

(04-03-2019, 07:07 PM)Purple.pancake Wrote:  When I first started developing my boobs I had an eating disorder which I believe is why my breast might Be underdeveloped? They look tuberous, althougth they look More normal when my nipples are hard. I am an a cup and it looks weird on my body since I have a thick curvy figure.i have been taking bovine ovarian for a couple months but not a lot has changed. I have been taking 1/2 pills everyday but i not sure how much to take to see results. Please reply any advice would help

BO it needs time , plus only need to be taken some days of the menstrual cycle . Also, you need certain body temperature to make it work, good nutrition, plenty of protein and patience. If you want to keep the BO regime, start taking 250mg orally and 250mg through nipple intake and add up the dosage up to 1500mg , but remember it takes at least 6 months to see good results with BO.

Also, nutrition will be a huge help for you in my opinion . Contact Joe (SurferJoe) for this issue, I am 100% sure he will give you good advice on this.

Massaging your breasts twice a day I think it is a plus and more if you suffer tuberous breasts so I'd suggest you to read Katana's thread on massage.

And last but not least, pumping. You will notice a huge improvement in shape in a year if you are consistent with it!

(04-03-2019, 09:20 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(04-03-2019, 07:07 PM)Purple.pancake Wrote:  When I first started developing my boobs I had an eating disorder which I believe is why my breast might Be underdeveloped? They look tuberous, althougth they look More normal when my nipples are hard. I am an a cup and it looks weird on my body since I have a thick curvy figure.i have been taking bovine ovarian for a couple months but not a lot has changed. I have been taking 1/2 pills everyday but i not sure how much to take to see results. Please reply any advice would help

BO it needs time , plus only need to be taken some days of the menstrual cycle . Also, you need certain body temperature to make it work, good nutrition, plenty of protein and patience. If you want to keep the BO regime, start taking 250mg orally and 250mg through nipple intake and add up the dosage up to 1500mg , but remember it takes at least 6 months to see good results with BO.

Also, nutrition will be a huge help for you in my opinion . Contact Joe (SurferJoe) for this issue, I am 100% sure he will give you good advice on this.

Massaging your breasts twice a day I think it is a plus and more if you suffer tuberous breasts so I'd suggest you to read Katana's thread on massage.

And last but not least, pumping. You will notice a huge improvement in shape in a year if you are consistent with it!
Thank you! And what do you mean by taking BO Through nipple intake? Also what days should I take the bo during my menstrual cycle?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon