Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM - a few links and information to consider before BUYING or STARTING

Hi Lovelies, 
Ella asked me to post this here in PM section; we both are really concerned about how people are using PM and wanted everyone to have a read through this before buying or starting PM. 

Notable points
- dose amount
- wildcrafters; using wrong type of PM 
- possible synergy with other mineral/vitamins. 

The link below - 
Its a conversation between a biochemist Passwater and Dr Gordon who is president of American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM) and has other credentials (you can read them at the top of script).  It's an interesting read and has talk about dosages in there!  As well as week off during menses as Thai tradition tells 'young women' to have a week off. As well as traditional preparations. 

http://drpasswater.com/nutrition_library...281%29.htm

And this; the reply is from from Dr. Sandy Schwartz, the world leader in Pueraria science (i've tried to reserach Schwartz before but could never find additional information on him and PM)

https://alternative-doctor.com/body-stuf...great-but/

Am going to add this too, yes am going to sound like your grandma 'wagging my finger as i do it' (except my Nana don't talk about boobs with me lol)

To be honest i've become really concerned of late, with so many jumping into things and i know we all did it at the start but i think we alllllll need to consider what a lot of studies and traditional methods are telling us we don't need large quantities and i see person after person saying 'it's not working am going to increase it' when they are on a huge amount already.  And we're not just talking PM - the whole lot of nbe. 

The thing with nbe is it does take time and we need to consider that into the whole 'plan'....
- No.1......time give nbe time should be number 1 on the list of nbe stables. 
- No.2 should be nutrition; and we're not just talking eating healthy we're talking nutritional gaps eg am i low on iron, do i need calcium, how is my b12, what about vitD all of the fundamentals (this one is a simple blood test at docs and if you can't do that then really pay attention to what you eat and whats in it (blood test simplier)). 
- No.3 is to try and figure out your hormones; this i've found difficult as some test are not reliable and i've had so much difficulty getting a doctor to even order test but look for the traits, of high E, low progesterone, cortisol, androgens etc, this is not very reliable but may give you some ques.  
- No.4 consider your supplements aimed at nbe 'growth'. And research; and by that i mean look at studies/information don't blindly follow someone unless they can provide you with some real results or some sort of guidance as to why they chose to do what they did, then research that. 
- No.5 is give your routine some time your body needs to adjust, start at the beginning of your periods, cycle with natural fluctuations and see what happens over the course of the month. 

My final note is;
Please be very critical of others' routines, as you will see alot of people come and go on this forum and unfortunately the ones that go are generally the ones that post about taking large quantities and show very little consistency in any of their routines, jumping all over the place. It annoys me a little because i believe in NBE and when people don't do it with respect and then poo poo it because of their own impatience or lack of understanding it really discredits nbe.  Also I know i mentioned before, but remember it's not all about the Estrogen in nbe it's all of above. The old saying of 'if they jumped off a bridge would you?' should be your mantra when it comes to nbe, take it seriously and consider your own health, don't do mega doses of stuff and don't do it because someone else did it, do it because you have researched and think you may have a solid plan. And take notes because if your successful you'll want to repeat it!

xo

PM EFFECTS CYCLE LENGTHS (monkeys)
- continual doses of 10, 100 and 1000mg, all had an effect on cycle length with 1000mg making "disappear', another reason for cycling PM 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.researc...onkeys/amp

Great post and info  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon