Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

IGF-1 for Growth BUT

Edit; Okay guys, so i found the answer with this study,
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9848301
"The IGF-1 axis appears to be involved in the pathogenesis of hyperandrogenism, especially in patients with adrenal hyperandrogenism, who have a clear increase in IGF-1 levels. Moreover, patients with ovarian hirsutism have decreased IGFBP-3 concentrations, which might enhance IGF-1 bioavailability."

and this;
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamader...cle/393279
"Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEAS), dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and IGF-1 correlated positively with acne lesion counts in women." and " Increased IGF-1 levels in addition to androgens may influence acne in adult men and women. While IGF-1 appears to have a stronger effect on acne in women"
So in conclusion, IGF-1 seems to increase androgens, which means - for NBE, but IGF-1 seems important for Growth( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormonal_b...nhancement ) , so i think one would have to somehow reduce Androgens in conjunction with increasing IGF-1 and i think Spironolactone might be the answer! (Obvs in conjunction with increased estrogen etc)
So when i start my journey i will incorporate Spiro.

IGNORE ALL THIS LOL:Okay, so i have concluded in conjunction to the programs, one should increase IGF-1(insulin like growth hormone) for growth, but doesnt that also increase Androgens? IGF-1 often causes acne(Androgen effect). Is there a solid way to hamper the Androgen increasing effects?(edit;ignore this part) I know that it does for me, because i have acne from foods with high Glycemic load(Increases Insulin, and IGF-1=Acne for me).(done with the ignoring part, i was wrong lol)
Also DO Androgens hamper growth?

Can someone with knowledge explain a way to do this, to me? Would Spironolactone work fine?

(22-02-2019, 05:51 AM)Boin Wrote:  Okay, so i have concluded in conjunction to the programs, one should increase IGF-1(insulin like growth hormone) for growth, but doesnt that also increase Androgens? IGF-1 often causes acne(Androgen effect). Is there a solid way to hamper the Androgen increasing effects? I know that it does for me, because i have acne from foods with high Glycemic load(Increases Insulin, and IGF-1=Acne for me). Also DO Androgens hamper growth?

Can someone with knowledge explain a way to do this, to me? Would Spironolactone work fine?
Somewhere I read that if you have high insulin that mean you have less Igf

(22-02-2019, 06:36 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(22-02-2019, 05:51 AM)Boin Wrote:  Okay, so i have concluded in conjunction to the programs, one should increase IGF-1(insulin like growth hormone) for growth, but doesnt that also increase Androgens? IGF-1 often causes acne(Androgen effect). Is there a solid way to hamper the Androgen increasing effects? I know that it does for me, because i have acne from foods with high Glycemic load(Increases Insulin, and IGF-1=Acne for me). Also DO Androgens hamper growth?

Somewhere I read that if you have high insulin that mean you have less Igf
Scratch this;
Wait! That may be true! To be honest i have no idea, so perhaps IGF-1 would decrease Androgen/neutral activity?

Edit; apparently IGF-1 seems to have a small negative effect on acne
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamader...cle/393279
“Increased IGF-1 levels in addition to androgens may influence acne in adult men and women. While IGF-1 appears to have a stronger effect on acne in women, androgens may play a greater role in acne for men. However, in both men and women these hormones are interrelated, possibly owing to reciprocal effects on hormone production.”

So one should probably find a way to reduce androgen activity when increasing IGF-1 for growth, so spiro might be a good option

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon