Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Good Itch?

Hey everyone, 
I’ve been reading massage threads for so long now but never tried doing it properly since I never get time. Then I read more and more threads and how good it is. It’s been a week that I’ve been massaging now with noogleberry (not everyday) and I feel my boobs itch, the skin around my nipples is itching and it can’t be from dryness because I put a lot of olive oil while massaging. 
I haven’t had a real growth yet, just swelling that goes away but better shape. 
Is this the type of itching everyone talks about? Around your nipples? Or I might be doing something wrong?

The itching is the increased blood flow to the breasts ,, resulting in swelling

Actually, the itching feeling is skin stretching from new tissue growth, in other words...a good sign you hit a growth cycle. Wink

Yayyyyy! Thank you Nanakante and Lotus for replying. I feel firmness cum stiffness in my left boob, something in between the two. Massaging two times a day, feels gooood

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon