Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Thread about pumping growth (2019)

(28-08-2019, 07:13 PM)Boin Wrote:  
(28-08-2019, 06:52 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello,  darlings!

Just a quick update for this summer 2019. I plan to do another update this summer as well, but you'll have to wait Wink

So, I have not grown since May, not even a 0.001 cm but I have lost weight, so this may be the cause of it. I've been coping with stress four months, and it's been a total disaster. Thank God I am doing way better now, so I can focus on good things ^^. 

I am 91 cm or 35.82", wearing 32D/34C depending on the bra. My current NBE routine is focused on two directions: one, roundness and two, shape, so growth will come later I guess. I have noticed the last year my growth is always like spurts, if that makes sense. 

What I am doing/taking for NBE journey is the following:

- Counting my MACROS. Yup. Since I do workout enough I must watch it out. Breast growth depends too on what you eat. Protein intake is my weakest part, so I am trying to get better at this. Probably I'll buy protein powder to get some balance on it too.
- BO nipple intake from day 12 to 25 of my cycle. I start putting once a day 1500mg BO nipple cream (day 12 to 16) and then I do twice a day but the last three days, which is three times a day.

- Noogling, 1h-2h 30' daily. No more due to two reasons: Lack of time and my body does not react well if I do more than 3h. So I listen to my body's needs.

- Spearmint as an anti-androgen every day, two cups a day.

- Ibutamoren, 10mg daily and on days 12 to 25,  20mg.

I've lost 2kg and 3.9" in waist, the last two months so I'll have to figure out if I'll lose breast tissue or not at all.

In September I will get back to Zhi Mu liquid extract using twice a day for the rest of the semester. Besides, I do not think my program will change so much.

Losing weight but not boobage is awsome!

Yes, til I dropped another kilo and now is when I noticed I lost 1.5cm -.-' LOOSING WEIGHT SO FAST IS NOT RECOMENDEDDDD!!

This post is going to be a bit too long, lol. Also, it will be posted on my current two threads.

So sorry not to keep you updated as much as I used to do queens, but this summer I needed a huge break. In fact, I've been really inconsistent with my program and I lost weight = 1.5 cm less on my breasts (duhhhhhh it sucks). The reason I lost weight, the amount of exercise I've been doing + eating way more healthy. Ibutamoren helped to build muscle no joke, but since I was not consistent with BO I did not see any growth. PAIN YES, LIKE MY BOOBS SORE during the night and sometimes, during the day too. But I take BO just from day 12 to 24 of my cycle, so it's kind of complicated to see growth monthly. 
On the other hand, I pumped very few times, I needed to work out and sleep these last months, stress is been a pain in the butt for five months I was exhausted in June, so I did what I had to do for balancing my body&mind. Plus, I am making the Spartan again this year in October, so I had to be really disciplined on working out, sleeping and food habits. This is been my first priority and I made it!

After running like a rabbit in the marathon I will readjust my diet (more carbs than protein I bet!) and I guess this will help for breast growth as well too. However, my fitness plans are my first choice for ever, it keeps me motivated to work out and I need it cause my anxiety is under control due to stress release at the gym. So I still trying to keep a balance between fitness goals and nbe goals, though it's really hard. 

My NBE program for Autumn 2019:

> Diet: real food. Keeping on track the macros.
> Supplements: Vitamin D once a week (just to make sure it does not give me problems!)/ Magnesium daily (sleep, sleep, sleep), Ibutamoren 10mg days 12-24 of the cycle (October third week will be done)
> Topicals: Zhi mu twice daily for three months
> Pumping: 45' daily . I want to keep simple for not stressing out!
> BO: this month I have no take it due to health reasons. Will be back next cycle.
> Massage three days a week

I tried to find the last photo I uploaded on the forum but unfortunately I did not find it. So, as a reminder: I started NBE in 2016. I was 32A in 2015, then 32B in 2016 and due to pumping I got a 32C that year too. In 2017 I was 34C. Then I had to lost weight due to health issues, and I went back to 32B.

Last year, around January, I was 84'5 cm ( 33.2"). Currently I am 90.50 cm (35.6"). Less body fat % and more muscle than a year ago, but still have to work on this.

My goal is to be 95cm (37.40")  by March of next year and 97 (38.1") by next summer.

Currently my breasts 

[img]" />

As you can see, pumping did a great job on the lower area but the upper part's progress is really slow, so this is what I would like to change and improve.

(21-09-2019, 01:38 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  This post is going to be a bit too long, lol. Also, it will be posted on my current two threads.

So sorry not to keep you updated as much as I used to do queens, but this summer I needed a huge break. In fact, I've been really inconsistent with my program and I lost weight = 1.5 cm less on my breasts (duhhhhhh it sucks). The reason I lost weight, the amount of exercise I've been doing + eating way more healthy. Ibutamoren helped to build muscle no joke, but since I was not consistent with BO I did not see any growth. PAIN YES, LIKE MY BOOBS SORE during the night and sometimes, during the day too. But I take BO just from day 12 to 24 of my cycle, so it's kind of complicated to see growth monthly. 
On the other hand, I pumped very few times, I needed to work out and sleep these last months, stress is been a pain in the butt for five months I was exhausted in June, so I did what I had to do for balancing my body&mind. Plus, I am making the Spartan again this year in October, so I had to be really disciplined on working out, sleeping and food habits. This is been my first priority and I made it!

After running like a rabbit in the marathon I will readjust my diet (more carbs than protein I bet!) and I guess this will help for breast growth as well too. However, my fitness plans are my first choice for ever, it keeps me motivated to work out and I need it cause my anxiety is under control due to stress release at the gym. So I still trying to keep a balance between fitness goals and nbe goals, though it's really hard. 

> Supplements: Vitamin D once a week (just to make sure it does not give me problems!)/ Magnesium daily (sleep, sleep, sleep), Ibutamoren 10mg days 12-24 of the cycle (October third week will be done)
> BO: this month I have no take it due to health reasons. Will be back next cycle.

I tried to find the last photo I uploaded on the forum but unfortunately I did not find it. So, as a reminder: I started NBE in 2016. I was 32A in 2015, then 32B in 2016 and due to pumping I got a 32C that year too. In 2017 I was 34C. Then I had to lost weight due to health issues, and I went back to 32B.

Last year, around January, I was 84'5 cm ( 33.2"). Currently I am 90.50 cm (35.6"). Less body fat % and more muscle than a year ago, but still have to work on this.

My goal is to be 95cm (37.40")  by March of next year and 97 (38.1") by next summer.

Currently my breasts 

[img]" />

As you can see, pumping did a great job on the lower area but the upper part's progress is really slow, so this is what I would like to change and improve.
Dont be discouraged! You look amazing and have come such a long way! NBE is a looong process but so worth it

Lovely shape, very pretty. Did you get inconsistent with zhi-mu? I keep forgetting.
I need to loose weight! 1st it will loose breasts then tummy , waist so afraid to try  Sad My bestie gained weight the same as me and has gained two cup sizes! No fair huh.

(21-09-2019, 02:30 PM)Boin Wrote:  
(21-09-2019, 01:38 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  This post is going to be a bit too long, lol. Also, it will be posted on my current two threads.

Currently my breasts 

[img]" />

Dont be discouraged! You look amazing and have come such a long way! NBE is a looong process but so worth it

Yes, I try to not be so hard on myself and keep in mind I've changed a lot these last four years!

How is going the Ibutamoren+BO program hun?? <3

(21-09-2019, 08:23 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Lovely shape, very pretty. Did you get inconsistent with zhi-mu? I keep forgetting.
I need to loose weight! 1st it will loose breasts then tummy , waist so afraid to try  Sad My bestie gained weight the same as me and has gained two cup sizes! No fair huh.

Thank you dear Ella!

YES, I finished the bottle in June and I did not order more till yesterday. I guess I'll receive my zhi mu liquid in two weeks or so...

That's the issue. Same happens to me and it sucks.... what I know is pumping helps a lot when you are loosing weight or body fat, but once you drop more than 5kg you definitely end up loosing some inches...

(21-09-2019, 09:18 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Currently my breasts 

[img]" />

Yes, I try to not be so hard on myself and keep in mind I've changed a lot these last four years!

Yup! We tend to forget where we have come from after we achive something!

Its okay, not as fast as in the first month and im trying to lose weight so its slower, but i do feel they are still growing!

(22-09-2019, 02:14 AM)Boin Wrote:  

Currently my breasts 

[img]" />

Its okay, not as fast as in the first month and im trying to lose weight so its slower, but i do feel they are still growing!

Hey Boin, how are you doing?? ^^ Any progress??

Quick update: 

1. I am noticing breast tenderness and pain, finally! I've been pumping consistently since September and it seems it's paying off! Just 45 minutes a day but it does work!

2. I got back to Zhi-mu and I really like this stuff sooo much! My upper area seems to be more developed, yet I have to wait a bit longer to see real growth from this.

3. I am getting my hormones checked next week (I guess). I went to a good endocrinologist this time (when I was 14 I went to get checked my hormones to a horrible lady xD) and he's pretty sure my excess hair comes from PCOS even though I just have mild acne and hair; I didn't know PCOS is not based on a eco but blood test! So, as soon as my period comes I will do the blood test and see what's up...I'm getting a whole blood panel ^^. I think I will share it with you guys too, because my doc thinks I suffer from adrenal PCOS which means stress causes my adrenal androgens go high and therefore,  I have DHT sensibility...but We'll see!

Current measurements:

Bust: 90,5 cm (35")
Underbust: 77cm (30.32")

My mid term goal is to reach 95cm ( around april or so)  and my long term goal is to be 100cm( after next summer I guess...)

(30-11-2019, 01:52 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(22-09-2019, 02:14 AM)Boin Wrote:  

Currently my breasts 

[img]" />

Hey Boin, how are you doing?? ^^ Any progress??

Pretty stale lately vut i had some complications and ran out of mk-677, BO and all sorts of stuff. Will be back on track soon enough! And update us on the Pcos debacle when you know  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon