Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Thread about pumping growth (2019)

(28-05-2019, 07:33 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(27-05-2019, 09:28 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(23-05-2019, 06:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(23-05-2019, 02:03 PM)bosekk Wrote:  
(05-05-2019, 07:23 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Good news : I am 90,3cm already. I grew almost 1 cm (0.40") in three weeks using Zhi-mu liquid extract. I have been pumping as well, but not really consistent with it (lack of time) . I am trying to stay simple and pump when I can until I am more free at uni and work.

At the same time, I still thinking how I can improve the pumping sessions as well. I was thinking in doing what I did last summer, I got great results in two months but it's time consuming and I should watch out the domes position.

My idea was to be 93cm around this time of the year, but I am not discouraged at all. I am closer to be 95cm , so fingers crossed <3 . Last year I grew 2cm in three months  and all of a sudden it stopped. Then I grew another 1cm in two weeks and stopped again for four months (and I was really into pumping!) it seems I work just with growth spurts lol. But hey, last year around this month I was 84 cm and now I have +6cm extra!!

PS: give a try to ahi mu liquid extract, queens! ^^ There is an American company called Hawaiian pharm that sells it. It is not really pricey and for the first couple of months with the small bottle it lasts about three months or so. I am almost finishing the first one, now I will order the next size because I have been applying it twice a day and I'd like to do three times a day from June to September.

When you apply the extract, do you put it on nipples as well or no? It kinda hurts to leave flaxseed on nipples but this was does give me better swelling

LADIES,

Zhi mu has to be applied on your breast, not on your nipples! it's about increasing fat cells !!

You apply it once a day for 3-4 weeks on your breasts like a body lotion and after the 5th week, do it twice! Stay doing twice a day for 5-6weeks!
I plan to do now three times a day for 7 weeks and then I'll have to think if I'll make the cream for a higher dose or change the method again.

Hi SweetO . My zhi mu should turn up today, how exactly are you applying it? With a carrier etc?
Fascinated  to see how it goes

Hey Ella!

Well, in the mornings I use it alone but at nights I mix it with hyaluronic cream from Now Foods! But if you have got it in liquid form, you can use it alone with any problems!
Hi  Smile 
Its so liquid though! Do you just spread it out with your fingers?
I have the now foods H Acid and stopped using it on my face cause it goes funny under makeup. Boob lotion much better idea  Smile

(28-05-2019, 07:37 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(23-05-2019, 06:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(23-05-2019, 02:03 PM)bosekk Wrote:  When you apply the extract, do you put it on nipples as well or no? It kinda hurts to leave flaxseed on nipples but this was does give me better swelling

LADIES,

Zhi mu has to be applied on your breast, not on your nipples! it's about increasing fat cells !!

You apply it once a day for 3-4 weeks on your breasts like a body lotion and after the 5th week, do it twice! Stay doing twice a day for 5-6weeks!
I plan to do now three times a day for 7 weeks and then I'll have to think if I'll make the cream for a higher dose or change the method again.

Hi SweetO . My zhi mu should turn up today, how exactly are you applying it? With a carrier etc?

Hey Ella!

Well, in the mornings I use it alone but at nights I mix it with hyaluronic cream from Now Foods! But if you have got it in liquid form, you can use it alone with any problems!
Hi  Smile 
I have the now foods H Acid and stopped using it on my face cause it goes funny under makeup. Boob lotion much better idea  Smile

I had the same issue! My face looked sweaty LOL! So now I use it as a decollete cream and once a week as a night cream, that stuff it's really good!

When I put it alone yes, I spread it out with my fingers with a soft massage and then let it dry for 5-6 minutes before putting any clothes on. Meanwhile I wash my hands .

(30-05-2019, 12:26 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(28-05-2019, 07:37 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(23-05-2019, 06:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  LADIES,

Hey Ella!

Hi  Smile 

I had the same issue! My face looked sweaty LOL! So now I use it as a decollete cream and once a week as a night cream, that stuff it's really good!

When I put it alone yes, I spread it out with my fingers with a soft massage and then let it dry for 5-6 minutes before putting any clothes on. Meanwhile I wash my hands .
Thank you. Cant wait to see how it works  Smile

SweetOrange!!

I just came to BreastNexus to see how you are doing^^ omg you’ve grown so much!! I am so proud of you
And you are using the Zhi Mu too haha!
I still have research papers laying around of other extracts doing the same. Maybe I should make a thread.

But the heat after pumping, smart move. Why didn’t I think of that!
My breasts are still the same size as when I quit NBE when I was done.
But looking on this site now, kinda itches looking at your profile pic  Blush

(31-05-2019, 01:55 AM)Miss Mad Scientist Wrote:  SweetOrange!!

I just came to BreastNexus to see how you are doing^^ omg you’ve grown so much!! I am so proud of you
I still have research papers laying around of other extracts doing the same. Maybe I should make a thread.

ELLEN! <3 How are you doing love?? How's life?? I've missed you a lot!!

I tried the BO nipple cream experiment for almost 9months and it kinda worked, I think it helped me to grow but my left boob grew more than the right one xDDD so I stopped it and currently I am using Zhi-mu since February, it's really a big help for me! I am using fenugreek oil too (just started this week) as an estrogenic use, so keeping in mind what you posted ^^ from day 12 to 24 of the period cycle!. 
Pumping is a good way of maintaining my size, but I am not doing lots of extra pump lately since I'm pretty busy with life, overall. 

I am thinking in using ibutamoren this summer until October for fitness purposes as well, and see if it's an extra boost for my boob growth ^^. In November I have a marathon competition so I think it can help me to build extra muscle and loose body fat!

PS: I think all members of the forum would like to see your conclusions on NBE and methods you think can be effective for everyone! ^^ I think, in general, there is a lack of information of how hormones can help us to get bigger in breast size. *Plus* all your threads have been a total success btw! xD you rock Ellen!

PS+Love: SO PROUD OF YOU !! <3

(31-05-2019, 03:18 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

I tried the BO nipple cream experiment for almost 9months and it kinda worked, I think it helped me to grow but my left boob grew more than the right one xDDD so I stopped it and currently I am using Zhi-mu since February, it's really a big help for me! I am using fenugreek oil too (just started this week) as an estrogenic use, so keeping in mind what you posted ^^ from day 12 to 24 of the period cycle!. 
Pumping is a good way of maintaining my size, but I am not doing lots of extra pump lately since I'm pretty busy with life, overall. 

I am thinking in using ibutamoren this summer until October for fitness purposes as well, and see if it's an extra boost for my boob growth ^^. In November I have a marathon competition so I think it can help me to build extra muscle and loose body fat!

PS: I think all members of the forum would like to see your conclusions on NBE and methods you think can be effective for everyone! ^^ I think, in general, there is a lack of information of how hormones can help us to get bigger in breast size. *Plus* all your threads have been a total success btw! xD you rock Ellen!

Nawww <3

You are the sweetest! Life is busy here too, but I promised you last year I wouldn’t give up on helping you, so I wont^^

Oh no you stop it, they can’t all be a succes, maybe one or two. That’s what I love about science, you try try try and then suddenly something works and it’s the best feeling ever!
Maybe that would be a good idea about making a big thread about my methods and conclusions. I will think about that, see what would be useful, and what wouldn’t.

Curious about the fenugreek oil. You can try using it also before your ovulation, maybe from day 7 till till day 30, after you’ve done the other one first. See if you have a difference between each month.

But since this is a pumping thread, I don’t want to be too off topic
I know I always talked about using the pressure amount of -5 inHg, but I was thinking maybe -2.5 inHg would work in those where -5 didn’t. So if anyone reading this without noogling with succes, I would try that for a while.

In general, I think NBE with noogling and fat mass increase (volufuline + voluplus) are the best and safest ways. Maybe it’s not the fastest

Hormones can give you a boost start, that’s great. But I remember going down one cupsize when I stopped all the hormones, and ended up with the size in my picture. So just remember that. I know I remember other NBE members of different hormonal usages experienced the same.
With that said, I think using hormones is a great way to discover how your body is working, and adjust your lifestyle accordingly.

I still use Reishi mushroom alcohol & water tincture (lowers my DHT), plus I use Inositol (2x3 gram a day, every 5 hours, before I eat). This lowers my testosterone secretion in my theca cells, which I have too much of as a PCOS sufferer. I use the Swanson powder brand, in case anyone is interested. It basically cured my PCOS, without using birth control atm (!). There are so many studies on it, I can’t be bothered to share one, cause google will give you like over 50 in a heartbeat. Doctors even advice this supplement over their medication Metformin, not joking. In cis females it regulates the testosteron release, sorry trans females, I don’t know what it would do for your bodies.
I will however share this youtube video, it explains the theory pretty alright.

Myo Inositol + D Chiro inositol for PCOS: How does it work?

But: Use just Myo inositol first btw, I found some studies that D-Chiro inositol isn’t super for most PCOS females. Plus Myo inositol is cheaper^^ then again, I found studies that the combination of both works, but like everytime with these things, bottomline is that everyone’s DNA and environmental factors are different, so have fun trying <3

Love you girlll! Keep rocking them knockers haha!

(01-06-2019, 09:16 PM)Miss Mad Scientist Wrote:  
(31-05-2019, 03:18 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Nawww <3

You are the sweetest! Life is busy here too, but I promised you last year I wouldn’t give up on helping you, so I wont^^

Oh no you stop it, they can’t all be a succes, maybe one or two. That’s what I love about science, you try try try and then suddenly something works and it’s the best feeling ever!
Maybe that would be a good idea about making a big thread about my methods and conclusions. I will think about that, see what would be useful, and what wouldn’t.

Curious about the fenugreek oil. You can try using it also before your ovulation, maybe from day 7 till till day 30, after you’ve done the other one first. See if you have a difference between each month.

But since this is a pumping thread, I don’t want to be too off topic
I know I always talked about using the pressure amount of -5 inHg, but I was thinking maybe -2.5 inHg would work in those where -5 didn’t. So if anyone reading this without noogling with succes, I would try that for a while.

In general, I think NBE with noogling and fat mass increase (volufuline + voluplus) are the best and safest ways. Maybe it’s not the fastest

Hormones can give you a boost start, that’s great. But I remember going down one cupsize when I stopped all the hormones, and ended up with the size in my picture. So just remember that. I know I remember other NBE members of different hormonal usages experienced the same.
With that said, I think using hormones is a great way to discover how your body is working, and adjust your lifestyle accordingly.

I still use Reishi mushroom alcohol & water tincture (lowers my DHT), plus I use Inositol (2x3 gram a day, every 5 hours, before I eat). This lowers my testosterone secretion in my theca cells, which I have too much of as a PCOS sufferer. I use the Swanson powder brand, in case anyone is interested. It basically cured my PCOS, without using birth control atm (!). There are so many studies on it, I can’t be bothered to share one, cause google will give you like over 50 in a heartbeat. Doctors even advice this supplement over their medication Metformin, not joking. In cis females it regulates the testosteron release, sorry trans females, I don’t know what it would do for your bodies.
I will however share this youtube video, it explains the theory pretty alright.

Myo Inositol + D Chiro inositol for PCOS: How does it work?

But: Use just Myo inositol first btw, I found some studies that D-Chiro inositol isn’t super for most PCOS females. Plus Myo inositol is cheaper^^ then again, I found studies that the combination of both works, but like everytime with these things, bottomline is that everyone’s DNA and environmental factors are different, so have fun trying <3

Love you girlll! Keep rocking them knockers haha!

I am so *surprised* that fenugreek oil just in a week is getting me this ''heavy'' feeling on my breasts, but it may be due to its effect on prolactin levels , idk :/ However I think once I put other things in combination it will be effective: when I was a teen I drank it for a while for digestive issues and after six months my breast size increased 5cm, no joke. I used to take it in tea form, and now I am applying it into my breasts I know is quite different, but fenugreek worked once so why not this second time, you know ^^

I am also curious about how mk-677 will work for me, cause sh*t I've had another injury this year and my trainings have been so soft and easy I am not in the current shape/mood to run in 4 months a f**ing marathon xD but I have to! 

Yes, pumping is the best non-hormonal way to increase but it is not the fastest nor easiest way - right now we are all concerned since JenniferLove has had/is having health issues for its use, and it's kind of scary :/ we are trying to figure out what's the most effective but safest way to use it.

I need to reschedule my program as well, and think how to do it too - I don't want side effects at this point, and pumping is been a huge success for me so I would love continuing using it.

On the other hand...Yes, your opinion, experience, and knowledge(of course!!) would be beneficial for the community so whenever you feel ready to give some nbe lessons, we will be all eyes hahaha!!

Oh, inositol and myo-inositol! I've heard good things about both. In fact, since I suffer idiopathic hirsutism this was recommended to me by my doctor too, but currently, I am taking off through electrolysis all my arms' hair and still have a year left , so once I've done it perhaphs I'll take one of them since I want to control my testosterone levels on my body.  Anyway I'm going to watch the video ^^

So happy to know you are doing well, and pretty busy as always! <3 love you tons, Ellen!

Hello ladies!

So, tonight I am going to pump again finally. I've had health issues for the last two months and finally, I am in a better place. I will start nooglin' 1-3h daily with separate sessions of course (morning/afternoon/night), and I will try to keep updated this thread as much as possible. I think once a week or so, I will give you further details about my program, with the good and negative results of course.

Hello,  darlings!

Just a quick update for this summer 2019. I plan to do another update this summer as well, but you'll have to wait Wink

So, I have not grown since May, not even a 0.001 cm but I have lost weight, so this may be the cause of it. I've been coping with stress four months, and it's been a total disaster. Thank God I am doing way better now, so I can focus on good things ^^. 

I am 91 cm or 35.82", wearing 32D/34C depending on the bra. My current NBE routine is focused on two directions: one, roundness and two, shape, so growth will come later I guess. I have noticed the last year my growth is always like spurts, if that makes sense. 

What I am doing/taking for NBE journey is the following:

- Counting my MACROS. Yup. Since I do workout enough I must watch it out. Breast growth depends too on what you eat. Protein intake is my weakest part, so I am trying to get better at this. Probably I'll buy protein powder to get some balance on it too.
- BO nipple intake from day 12 to 25 of my cycle. I start putting once a day 1500mg BO nipple cream (day 12 to 16) and then I do twice a day but the last three days, which is three times a day.

- Noogling, 1h-2h 30' daily. No more due to two reasons: Lack of time and my body does not react well if I do more than 3h. So I listen to my body's needs.

- Spearmint as an anti-androgen every day, two cups a day.

- Ibutamoren, 10mg daily and on days 12 to 25,  20mg.

I've lost 2kg and 3.9" in waist, the last two months so I'll have to figure out if I'll lose breast tissue or not at all.

In September I will get back to Zhi Mu liquid extract using twice a day for the rest of the semester. Besides, I do not think my program will change so much.

(28-08-2019, 06:52 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello,  darlings!

Just a quick update for this summer 2019. I plan to do another update this summer as well, but you'll have to wait Wink

So, I have not grown since May, not even a 0.001 cm but I have lost weight, so this may be the cause of it. I've been coping with stress four months, and it's been a total disaster. Thank God I am doing way better now, so I can focus on good things ^^. 

I am 91 cm or 35.82", wearing 32D/34C depending on the bra. My current NBE routine is focused on two directions: one, roundness and two, shape, so growth will come later I guess. I have noticed the last year my growth is always like spurts, if that makes sense. 

What I am doing/taking for NBE journey is the following:

- Counting my MACROS. Yup. Since I do workout enough I must watch it out. Breast growth depends too on what you eat. Protein intake is my weakest part, so I am trying to get better at this. Probably I'll buy protein powder to get some balance on it too.
- BO nipple intake from day 12 to 25 of my cycle. I start putting once a day 1500mg BO nipple cream (day 12 to 16) and then I do twice a day but the last three days, which is three times a day.

- Noogling, 1h-2h 30' daily. No more due to two reasons: Lack of time and my body does not react well if I do more than 3h. So I listen to my body's needs.

- Spearmint as an anti-androgen every day, two cups a day.

- Ibutamoren, 10mg daily and on days 12 to 25,  20mg.

I've lost 2kg and 3.9" in waist, the last two months so I'll have to figure out if I'll lose breast tissue or not at all.

In September I will get back to Zhi Mu liquid extract using twice a day for the rest of the semester. Besides, I do not think my program will change so much.

Losing weight but not boobage is awsome!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon