Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Thread about pumping growth (2019)

(22-05-2019, 04:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(21-05-2019, 12:30 PM)synastry Wrote:  hi sweetorange! im really intrigued by the zhi-mu extract you mentioned, do you apply it to your breasts or do you take it orally? how much do you take?

I apply it twice daily to my breasts! It's great I promise!

Whats great about it? Too expensive shipping it from america. They sell the powder in uk.. seen on ebay. Would that be any good?

(22-05-2019, 08:31 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(21-05-2019, 12:30 PM)synastry Wrote:  hi sweetorange! im really intrigued by the zhi-mu extract you mentioned, do you apply it to your breasts or do you take it orally? how much do you take?

Whats great about it? Too expensive shipping it from america. They sell the powder in uk.. seen on ebay. Would that be any good?

From HawaiiPharms to Spain it was about 12$ I think, so yes, kind of expensive but it lasts up to four months the tiniest bottle.

I do think the powder could work, but you need to make sure it's the extract! Also, mix it with a good carrier as well. Ellen, MissMadScientist,  wrote on a thread the way she made the cream.

PS: the benefits are greater fat cells, so an increase in volume!

(22-05-2019, 08:36 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(22-05-2019, 08:31 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

From HawaiiPharms to Spain it was about 12$ I think, so yes, kind of expensive but it lasts up to four months the tiniest bottle.

I do think the powder could work, but you need to make sure it's the extract! Also, mix it with a good carrier as well. Ellen, MissMadScientist,  wrote on a thread the way she made the cream.

PS: the benefits are greater fat cells, so an increase in volume!

Thanks sweetorange!

i see! i think i'll be ordering it asap  Smile

(05-05-2019, 07:23 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Good news : I am 90,3cm already. I grew almost 1 cm (0.40") in three weeks using Zhi-mu liquid extract. I have been pumping as well, but not really consistent with it (lack of time) . I am trying to stay simple and pump when I can until I am more free at uni and work.

At the same time, I still thinking how I can improve the pumping sessions as well. I was thinking in doing what I did last summer, I got great results in two months but it's time consuming and I should watch out the domes position.

My idea was to be 93cm around this time of the year, but I am not discouraged at all. I am closer to be 95cm , so fingers crossed <3 . Last year I grew 2cm in three months  and all of a sudden it stopped. Then I grew another 1cm in two weeks and stopped again for four months (and I was really into pumping!) it seems I work just with growth spurts lol. But hey, last year around this month I was 84 cm and now I have +6cm extra!!

PS: give a try to ahi mu liquid extract, queens! ^^ There is an American company called Hawaiian pharm that sells it. It is not really pricey and for the first couple of months with the small bottle it lasts about three months or so. I am almost finishing the first one, now I will order the next size because I have been applying it twice a day and I'd like to do three times a day from June to September.

When you apply the extract, do you put it on nipples as well or no? It kinda hurts to leave flaxseed on nipples but this was does give me better swelling

(23-05-2019, 02:03 PM)bosekk Wrote:  
(05-05-2019, 07:23 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Good news : I am 90,3cm already. I grew almost 1 cm (0.40") in three weeks using Zhi-mu liquid extract. I have been pumping as well, but not really consistent with it (lack of time) . I am trying to stay simple and pump when I can until I am more free at uni and work.

At the same time, I still thinking how I can improve the pumping sessions as well. I was thinking in doing what I did last summer, I got great results in two months but it's time consuming and I should watch out the domes position.

My idea was to be 93cm around this time of the year, but I am not discouraged at all. I am closer to be 95cm , so fingers crossed <3 . Last year I grew 2cm in three months  and all of a sudden it stopped. Then I grew another 1cm in two weeks and stopped again for four months (and I was really into pumping!) it seems I work just with growth spurts lol. But hey, last year around this month I was 84 cm and now I have +6cm extra!!

PS: give a try to ahi mu liquid extract, queens! ^^ There is an American company called Hawaiian pharm that sells it. It is not really pricey and for the first couple of months with the small bottle it lasts about three months or so. I am almost finishing the first one, now I will order the next size because I have been applying it twice a day and I'd like to do three times a day from June to September.

When you apply the extract, do you put it on nipples as well or no? It kinda hurts to leave flaxseed on nipples but this was does give me better swelling

LADIES,

Zhi mu has to be applied on your breast, not on your nipples! it's about increasing fat cells !!

You apply it once a day for 3-4 weeks on your breasts like a body lotion and after the 5th week, do it twice! Stay doing twice a day for 5-6weeks!
I plan to do now three times a day for 7 weeks and then I'll have to think if I'll make the cream for a higher dose or change the method again.

(29-01-2019, 12:40 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I know I have my own thread here, but since I made it in 2016 plus I think some of the information over there is really written on that thread is well-known (& well used for all of us!) , I thought it may be a good idea to post here things I think are new and essential to pumping.

This will be my third year pumping.  I did long breaks between 2017 and 2018, but I have pumped 5 months at least every year so I know what I am talking about.

Also, we all know what happened to JenniferLove. And , it is really scary. So I'd like to show you ways to not hurting ourselves if that makes sense.

I have another thread about progress on "personal programs" section , so I won't post here my progress, just techniques or what I found personally useful in terms of pumping.

Thank you for your support queens

<3
Hii sweet orange

Looking forward!

I bought a bottle of fenugreek oil bio for massaging twice my breasts with it - one time as a massage, and the second time while pumping. 

Keeping in mind just using it from day 12 to 24 of my period cycle.

(23-05-2019, 06:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

LADIES,

Zhi mu has to be applied on your breast, not on your nipples! it's about increasing fat cells !!

You apply it once a day for 3-4 weeks on your breasts like a body lotion and after the 5th week, do it twice! Stay doing twice a day for 5-6weeks!
I plan to do now three times a day for 7 weeks and then I'll have to think if I'll make the cream for a higher dose or change the method again.

Hi SweetO . My zhi mu should turn up today, how exactly are you applying it? With a carrier etc?
Fascinated  to see how it goes

(27-05-2019, 09:28 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(23-05-2019, 06:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

LADIES,

Hi SweetO . My zhi mu should turn up today, how exactly are you applying it? With a carrier etc?
Fascinated  to see how it goes

Hey Ella!

Well, in the mornings I use it alone but at nights I mix it with hyaluronic cream from Now Foods! But if you have got it in liquid form, you can use it alone with any problems!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon