Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :(

Hi everyone,

It's crazy, but here I am in BE mode again. Tried Noogling about 7 years ago when my one little one was still small - almost a year with no results (did BO and fenugreek stuff too). I got on this kick again because I was looking into lipo for around the waist and back area and saw that Fat Transfer for augmentation is big now - safe and commonly done. My breast surgeon actually suggested I BRAVA to stretch out so better fat retention after surgery!

OK, to respond to the topic here - I have totally been rejected over small boobs since I was a teen! The first person saying so was my dad! Don't get me wrong - I was brought up in a family where no one talked about sex or anything. My little sister said she overheard him talking to my mom privately in their bedroom through the door one summer: "When will she get boobs? Because she's flat and almost 15...this could be a problem for dating".  Huh (they told me that I was not even to date till college!)

Then, there was one of my boyfriend's friends who I crushed a bit on, who was always telling me boyfriend how lucky he was...and one day he says: (Me) would be the hottest girl I know if only her boobs were bigger! (oof, BACKhand compliment.)

But really, looking back, youth is wasted on the young. I always felt like while out there dating that I'd be me, but a bit better if my breasts were just a little bigger. But in the end, all my true rejections were never about my breast size LOL. Noone was thinking about my breasts as much as I was - if someone is fixated on your breast size, they should get a life. And, in the end, I am with a guy who LOVES my breasts, who is more of an assman actually...lol, and doesn't even want me to do the Fat Transfer. He thinks I should just lipo, it'll bring everything into proportion, but me, I'm into Recycling lol. I love the idea that when I eat chocolate croissants etc., that my boobs will get larger.

And, after having a daughter and actually USING my breasts for something (breastfed my babe), I felt much more accomplished boobwise. And although my breasts went back (as my husband said) to about the same size, no sag after breastfeeding (YES, it could be much worse. even small boobs sag after feeding), it did feel good to have them somewhat bigger for a while. I went from AA to a small C.  AND YES, I want to fit and look good in my clothes. I am tired of being a perfect 6 with a gaping top, and bustlines not fitting. So, if something works, hurray!

Don't let rejection get to you. Feel that what is outside is merely enhancement of happiness you could be working on INSIDE. It feels like nonsense, but trust me, it feels good to be an ENHANCEMENT not a MUST to be loved.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by Dark_Swan - 20-01-2019, 06:44 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by James98 - 20-01-2019, 07:06 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by Dark_Swan - 20-01-2019, 07:22 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by hannah - 05-03-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by EllaC - 06-03-2019, 05:05 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by hannah - 06-03-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by EllaC - 06-03-2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by hannah - 06-03-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by hannah - 06-03-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by dreamergirl - 08-11-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by EllaC - 20-01-2019, 09:58 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by EllaC - 20-01-2019, 10:25 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by Bonny - 20-01-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by FlatMeow - 29-01-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by surferjoe2007 - 02-02-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by CoconutCrush - 06-02-2019, 01:39 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by EllaC - 06-03-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by chloespeaks - 27-07-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 08:44 AM