Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :(

(20-01-2019, 06:44 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I know many of us feel this way here. That's why we are here. I was just kinda feeling down these days and wanted to let it out.

The past few weeks. I had had a couple of people commenting on my boobs.

A guy I met at the party. Really into me the first couple of days. Then out of nowhere makes the comment out of nowhere that things would be better "if I had big t!tties and a big a$$". 

A girl said oh I am into girls with big boobs and a more curvy figure. 

My coworker gets more attention because of her curvy figure. Others I know get more attention because of their boobs. I am just the ugly girl with below average boobs, ass and am just smaller. I feel like this ugly freak. A family friend randomly made a comment about my small boobs.

I have started to realize that boobs really do matter so much more. Guys look at my chest and are like "umm bye". Personality, character, nature...all that doesn't matter.

I think this is going to the other extreme of "only personality matters", in disbelief of it because it's not holding up.  Neither is true.  It's not that boobs matter or don't matter, it's that they matter little.  It's fine for the guy to like them, but he's horrible if it's the first thing he looks for.  Most guys will be fine with small boobs but not AAAA, even if they prefer larger, and most will in fact put who you are first.  Just hitting 32A like you did and not being totally flat will get you way more attention if you observe, it's just not as obvious.  Some guys prefer it.  Especially wearing anything thin or revealing. Many guys also look at and/or prefer other features, including eyes, face, skin, butt and legs.   Also whatever looks your coworkers get are just curious reflexes and not necessarily a long term response.  Heck bra padding will do the same.  Neon lights would do the same.

So basically continue with NBE, sure, but focus more on more important things in life like who you are, what you want to look for in guy, and how you'd like to meet.  Yes, personality, character and so on.  You'll find that most guys besides a handful of jerks will also look for these things first.  Even though yeah they like/need at least a little physical too.  Also, don't put up with the jerks.  It's one thing to be physically attracted, it's another to put it first or to be a total ahole about expressing it.  Including any friends that are mean to you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by Dark_Swan - 20-01-2019, 06:44 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by James98 - 20-01-2019, 07:06 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by Dark_Swan - 20-01-2019, 07:22 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by hannah - 05-03-2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by EllaC - 06-03-2019, 05:05 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by hannah - 06-03-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by EllaC - 06-03-2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by hannah - 06-03-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by hannah - 06-03-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by dreamergirl - 08-11-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by EllaC - 20-01-2019, 09:58 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by EllaC - 20-01-2019, 10:25 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by Bonny - 20-01-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by FlatMeow - 29-01-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by surferjoe2007 - 02-02-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by CoconutCrush - 06-02-2019, 01:39 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by EllaC - 06-03-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by chloespeaks - 27-07-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :( - by AngelicBeauty - 08-10-2021, 08:44 AM