Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi!

hi, I also had an account right here, but forgot the password 
Anyway....
25 y.o., genetic female, Caucasian, normal weight and small boobs (I don’t know what my size should be, I’m used to buy A cup bras but there’s a lot of gap) my boobs feels like they re undeveloped 
I plan to start with BO (no herbs right now, I don’t want to increase my body fat) 
I gain weight everywere except for my boobs (yes, I tried to gain weight, 14lbs but no increase in bra size) 

Happy growing to all!

(16-01-2019, 05:44 PM)AimDcups Wrote:  hi, I also had an account right here, but forgot the password 
Anyway....
25 y.o., genetic female, Caucasian, normal weight and small boobs (I don’t know what my size should be, I’m used to buy A cup bras but there’s a lot of gap) my boobs feels like they re undeveloped 
I plan to start with BO (no herbs right now, I don’t want to increase my body fat) 
I gain weight everywere except for my boobs (yes, I tried to gain weight, 14lbs but no increase in bra size) 

Happy growing to all!
Hi 
Hope BO will work for you. Which BO brand are you gonna use? 
good luck

I choose Swanson’s. 
I can’t trust BB and generic ones, But it’s a personal choice. 
I’ll start next week (lutheal phase) and i’ll Open a thread. Stay tuned!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon