Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it possible to have growth from ONLY massaging?

I decided to stop noogling after I read that it can cause nerve damage and poor blood circulation. I do not want to mess around with herbs either

If anyone has had success with massaging ALONE, how long did it take for you to see results? What breast creams or oils did you use?

(29-12-2018, 07:05 PM)aimingforCcups Wrote:  I decided to stop noogling after I read that it can cause nerve damage and poor blood circulation. I do not want to mess around with herbs either

If anyone has had success with massaging ALONE, how long did it take for you to see results? What breast creams or oils did you use?

This question came up recently 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29349&pid=203845&highlight=Katana#pid203845

Hope that helps

It can help, but not in a breast way. You can stimulate the blood vessels and get some encouragement, but it won't be BREAST growth, you won't get the glandular changes. Estrogens would 'do the trick'.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon