Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello! Newbie here, heres my routine

(08-12-2018, 04:55 PM)Spacefaun Wrote:  Hello all! I have lurked for one time, but i decided to take the plunge at last! I wanted to share with you my routine, my results and if possible, see what you can suggest to make it more effective and better!

I began my journey properly around November 2017, that was when I started doing everything a lot more regularly and strictly. I was a 32 B. I started with daily 30 minute massages (a bit of every method I could find), x2 Flaxseed Oil Capsules 500mg morning and night and x2 Fenugreek 610mg morning and night. I noticed a little difference, mainly that everything was a bit rounder, they seemed to be getting bigger at the sides.

There was a steady, slow progression up until 01 Sep, 2018, when I started taking Pueraria Mirifica (and stopped taking the other supplements) and I noticed some real growth. I got measured and discovered that I am currently a 32 D. I started of with one 500g tablet a day for 4 weeks or so, before ramping it up to 2, taking one morning and night. Although I was seeing results, I felt a bit scared I wasn't doing it the way I had seen described online or cycling my doses, I didn't want to overload my system and have the results become ineffective after all. So I experimented with also taking two doses only during my period, and every day except my period. I think I am seeing the best results by taking two every day, but when is the best time to take a break?

My full routine as of now:

Supplements
x 2 Pueraria Mirifica tablets taken at morning and night (with soy milk)
x 1 500g Maca Root tablet taken at night

Massages
- Combination of Flaxseed oil and Coconut oil
- 30 minutes a day spent massaging the boobs - using a bit of everything I've picked up and learned: Chi massage, Deer massage, Chiyomilk techniques.
- The occasional 5 minutes a day slapping around the breast.

Binaural
Often, but not always , when doing my massages or getting ready to drift off to sleep, I will listen to some tailored binaural beats on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g&list=PLvclh0wo6lOx_UTgyO6viUpUIkY5ee4te&index=2&t=0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZVZDNtpEY

Diet
I have a Pescatarian diet anyway, so its pretty healthy. I like to combine my breast enhancing foods with things I already enjoy, so I mix a handful Tiger Nuts in with my breakfast cereal along with Flaxseeds. I also drink a lot of water and green tea daily.

It may be worth mentioning that from April - October 2018 I was also on Roaccutane - I found that the routine I was using and the things I was taking were not affecting my skin much or making it any worse, but I was of course hyper aware of what was going on with my face and took everything down a notch if I found myself breaking out a little. Because I have extremely sensitive skin I am of course always looking for advice and methods that will agree best with my body!

As of November 2018 I am no longer taking BC, as I have taken multiple types throughout my life for my skin and haven't seen any changes in my breasts, I don't they are effecting much for me.

So, that's how its going so far! I've gone from a B to a D so far, but I am very much wanting to go further. I know of course that NBE is a long and slow process, bu please let me know if theres anything you think I could be doing better for enhanced results, any advice or tips! ~

(I haven't been taking any actual documentation photos throughout the process, but here are some ones from roughly those time periods)

Thank you! Smile
wow!! congratulations.. you got 2 cups increased with PM. I would add any anti-adrogen. Spearmint tea is good with PM. Green tea also help! Add MSM , ir help with growth of connective tissue. 
Keep going, dont forget to take pictures and breaks..
Happy growing ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hello! Newbie here, heres my routine - by Spacefaun - 08-12-2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Hello! Newbie here, heres my routine - by Shifa - 08-12-2018, 07:22 PM
RE: Hello! Newbie here, heres my routine - by Spacefaun - 08-12-2018, 08:15 PM
RE: Hello! Newbie here, heres my routine - by Shifa - 09-12-2018, 09:44 AM
RE: Hello! Newbie here, heres my routine - by Amanda363 - 11-12-2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Hello! Newbie here, heres my routine - by Spacefaun - 12-12-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: Hello! Newbie here, heres my routine - by Amanda363 - 14-12-2018, 10:16 PM