Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry questions

I forgot to tell you these things (xD) :

Gym is fine as long as you eat enough to growth your breast and muscles at a time. It's quite overwhelming something but my advice is to focus on muscle growth while you are at the gym and focus on NBE when you are pumping. 5 meals a day is important when comes to muscle and breast growth, and protein intake should be optimal too. 

You eat healthy and enough to not feel hungry = you will maintain your weight but in long term ,your body measurements will change , you will look more ''fit''

You eat healthy but much than you need = you'll gain weight, that means if you are doing your best at the gym you will experience muscle hypertrophy . When comes to breast growth, that weight will add some volume to your breast as well but your abs will look a bit inflated . Though, it's possible to growth your butt and get a flat tummy, but takes dedication and long of time

Remember cardio is necessary too , so do weight lifting but never stop climbing xD I am a climber too and it's cool! You just need to readjust the amount of time you climb for muscle growth. Climbing helps for muscle toning but not really much for growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Noogleberry questions - by Cupcakee - 03-12-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by chelyann - 03-12-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by Cupcakee - 04-12-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by Happyme - 04-12-2018, 03:00 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by sweetorange - 05-12-2018, 12:30 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by sweetorange - 05-12-2018, 12:36 PM