Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry questions

(03-12-2018, 07:21 PM)Cupcakee Wrote:  Heyyyy girls,

Let me apologize for my English in advance, I'll try my best.

Now, I received my Noogleberry system yesterday and I'm really exited to try it out, but I really have no idea how to start. I've been looking around this forum for a little while and honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of information I collected on the system. 

Can someone maybe recommend an amount of time I should be pumping? I am 18 and a law student with a job, which means that I don't have a lot of time, but I'm really depressed because of my current size (something in between an A and B cup, A cup when nipples are erected)
My goal is as much growth as possible, but I have to say, a C cup would make me more than happy.

Another question I have: I started going to the gym. I worked out a lot before, but now I want to do real weight training (mostly because I want to grow my booty and abs). I also love rock climbing.
Will my cuties grow or does working out make this impossible?

Hey there! I'm a jurist! Tongue 

I know what feels to be in Law School and get NBE done, so my advice is to schedule your pumping sessions while you are on your study breaks.
Also, start around 20 minutes daily and add up 5 minutes every 15 days. 

This will help you to notice if you feel discomfort/pain, the improvement in your breast shape, the time you spend pumping and so on.

Essential things when comes to pumping :

-Massage before pumping . 5 minutes.
- Heat pad another 5 minutes.
- Drink a glass of water before pumping and after pumping
- Start with lowest pressure, something you are pretty comfortable with
- Protein intake must be correct (chicken, gelatine, powders and so on)
- Combine ''hold on'' and ''hold and release'' methods
- At first try, do 12 weeks and then take a break of a week or so
- Watch out the pressure always
- Massage should be something you do apart too. Like , before pumping is essential but my opinion is if you do a massage 10'minutes daily apart of pumping, that will help with breast growth as well.

Hope it helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Noogleberry questions - by Cupcakee - 03-12-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by chelyann - 03-12-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by Cupcakee - 04-12-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by Happyme - 04-12-2018, 03:00 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by sweetorange - 05-12-2018, 12:30 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by sweetorange - 05-12-2018, 12:36 PM