Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry questions

Heyyyy girls,

Let me apologize for my English in advance, I'll try my best.

Now, I received my Noogleberry system yesterday and I'm really exited to try it out, but I really have no idea how to start. I've been looking around this forum for a little while and honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of information I collected on the system. 

Can someone maybe recommend an amount of time I should be pumping? I am 18 and a law student with a job, which means that I don't have a lot of time, but I'm really depressed because of my current size (something in between an A and B cup, A cup when nipples are erected)
My goal is as much growth as possible, but I have to say, a C cup would make me more than happy.

Another question I have: I started going to the gym. I worked out a lot before, but now I want to do real weight training (mostly because I want to grow my booty and abs). I also love rock climbing.
Will my cuties grow or does working out make this impossible?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Noogleberry questions - by Cupcakee - 03-12-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by chelyann - 03-12-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by Cupcakee - 04-12-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by Happyme - 04-12-2018, 03:00 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by sweetorange - 05-12-2018, 12:30 PM
RE: Noogleberry questions - by sweetorange - 05-12-2018, 12:36 PM