Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I think herbs are making my boobs smaller???

I have been on Eve's program for a couple months now. I only had breast pains the first couple weeks I started taking the herbs, but no growth.

Yesterday, I actually had to tighten my bra straps and my boobs look smaller. I don't know if it is all in my mind, but then I don't want to keep on taking the herbs if what little breast tissue I have is going to turn into no breast tissue at all.

Should I stop taking them right away? I have taken a before picture and will compare in a few weeks to hopefully be able to tell whether they are shrinking or getting bigger. But then, I don't know if I want to risk them getting smaller and smaller. Is it possible for herbs to make the breasts smaller? If they can get bigger from herbs, I imagine the wrong herbs can make them smaller too.

I also think the herbs are giving me a yeast infection. Sad

(19-11-2018, 05:45 PM)GoldenBoobs Wrote:  I have been on Eve's program for a couple months now. I only had breast pains the first couple weeks I started taking the herbs, but no growth.

Yesterday, I actually had to tighten my bra straps and my boobs look smaller. I don't know if it is all in my mind, but then I don't want to keep on taking the herbs if what little breast tissue I have is going to turn into no breast tissue at all.

Should I stop taking them right away? I have taken a before picture and will compare in a few weeks to hopefully be able to tell whether they are shrinking or getting bigger. But then, I don't know if I want to risk them getting smaller and smaller. Is it possible for herbs to make the breasts smaller? If they can get bigger from herbs, I imagine the wrong herbs can make them smaller too.

I never tried herbs. But if I do, I will just try already mixed products maybe from Japan. I find it takes a lot of research, trial and errors to customize your own herbs. My friend increased from 80to 89cm, and she said you won’t notice much for the first 2 months. Also you will shrink a bit when you stop

(19-11-2018, 05:45 PM)GoldenBoobs Wrote:  I have been on Eve's program for a couple months now. I only had breast pains the first couple weeks I started taking the herbs, but no growth.

On the old forum and others, it was quite common for women to experience shrinkage a month or so before growth. I guess the knee jerk reaction around here when it occurs is to get off herbs and assume your program is failing, trouble is no one in recent nbe history who has experienced this sticks with it to see if in fact its leading up to growth period. 

Yeast infections suck, cut your sugar and go get a probiotic, there are certain strains to help counter yeast growth the brand in Australia is 'inner heath candex', maybe look up the strains they use and find something in your country. Oil of oregano is said to be a strong candida killer too, i haven't tried it personally and not alot of info some say its like antibiotics and kills everything good or bad, other say only bad guys so jurys out but its strong. I had it systematically after i had my son, nipples and vagina, only managed to get it uncontrol with probiotics. Remember to launder your clothes/towels with something to kill off yeast that have been transferred, and hang in sun if can or high temp dryer. Also go underwear free, as much as possible, long skirts or dresses. 

Not sure if herbs caused it possibly, but more likely food or lifestyle related, doesn't take much to unbalance your candida numbers and then the bastards take over, just be proactive with it or it can be really challenging to get rid of.

I can' help you with the herb side of your question, but I'm prone to yeast infections when my estrogen is out of whack. Adding coconut oil (1-2 tbsp) a day to my smoothie, grapefruit seed extract and probiotics help get rid of them for me. I also use progesterone cream during the second half of my cycle to help balance my hormones.
The only shrinkage I've had whilst trying to grow was when I stopped the BCP and during the first week of every cycle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon