Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I take Pituitary Glandular and L-Tyrosine with BO?

(11-02-2019, 05:08 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(11-02-2019, 03:11 PM)janny Wrote:  Ok, so I definotely would not advise to také pituitary.. It caused hyperactive thyroid in my case, threw off my hormones, minerals and caused high blood pressure. So do not také it. I regreted it thousand Times. It was just one pill of swanson raw pituitary and i am fighting more than month with these problems. Stay away from it
Are you sure if it’s from pituitary. I have read many doing well on it. Yeah everyone is different. So those who really wanna experiment it can go with it.
Yes, i am sure, it makes my body produce more thyroid hormones, it dilates my veins, i am still feeling hot. Maybe the 80mg was too múch for my body. I am glad IF you are doing well on it, but i do not recommend it at all.. I hope that i Will overcome this problems soon. But pituitary, nevermore

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread